Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Elebits!

Retro_Link

Don't mind the graphics (and I think we can expect them to improve anyway), this game looks to me to have a similar appeal as Chibi-Robo!. Chibi-Robo!'s graphics also weren't that great, but the gameplay was fun. Exploring the house as a tiny robot was fun, as you could discover any nook & cranny (I think that's the expression right?). That also seems to be the case with this game.. I haven't seen any videos of it, and you aren't a tiny robot, but this game will also have a similar feel of exploration I think. Lifting up every small or big object, just to see what's beneath it. It'll be easy to miss the small objects, if you're focussing on big things, and vice versa..

This is a launch title right? This is probably going to be a must-buy for me at launch, next to the Zeldas & Metroids..

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

on the right of that video the picture theyve used looks like Totoro in that Ghiblie film, with the little one next to it.

yeah its probably just the distance between them butit made me lol.

i loved the first elebits video i saw, hopefuly ill love this one im downloading.

You know, this game is starting to grow on me. When it was announced, I wasn't that enthousiastic. It seemed like a bad executed cross between Pikmin and Chibi-robo. But this game was just hilarious! Throwing houses around, awesome!

It makes me wanna play and buy this game! Can't wait :D

• 2 weeks later...

Elebits official website, new trailer

During the craziness of Nintendo’s conference, the official Japanese website for Elebits popped up, and it brought a few goodies with it. You can snoop around and find some screenshots of the game, but by far the best find is a new trailer. I will link to the trailer below.

thumb_elebitssite.JPG

Elebits official website (trailer page)

Glad to hear you are not saveing your money until March.

I can spend more on the Wii now, i'm quite pleased about that! I'm getting Rayman and Elebits now, when i wouldn't have been able too!

Although the PS3 Launch in March isn't out of the equation. The money/credit notes i have now are all for the Wii though! :D

I'll have to start saving again after the Wii is released! :laughing:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!