N-Europe

Pride of Place

Patch

While sorting out the spaghetti junction that is the mess of cables under my TV last night, I got to thinking:

Where would I put my Revolution when I bought it? The space under the telly is already getting full up thanks to the Freeview box, the VCR, the DVD player and the gamecube.

Admittedly, I can get probably move the gamecube upstairs, but it doesn't exactly leave a Revolution-shaped space.

I may have to have it beside the TV (something I've tried to avoid).

So where are you going to put your Revolution? Anyone else running out of space?

WIth the set up Ive got I can put it under the TV (with NES, N64 and GC) or above it (with DVD player) without seeing the wires. The reason the consoles are below is because of the controller wires, not a problem with rev.

I'm not going to be able to fit anymore stuff under (I currently have a freeview box, PS2, N64, SNES, NES and Gamecube) without buying a new stand but fortunately because I can play my Cube games on my revo its an easy choice. :D

My main concern is where to put the Wand/receiver.

It would look strange on topp of the TV

DSCN1510.jpg

And thers no space in front... Maybe I have to put it on the floor :/

I'd imagine the reciever could go behind the TV couldn't it?

Having things in front of it wont effect it surely and that way it will be out of sight aswell!

I'd imagine the reciever could go behind the TV couldn't it?

Having things in front of it wont effect it surely and that way it will be out of sight aswell!

Good idea :yay: I didn't think of that..

But what if I buy 2 revolutions (as planed)

where do i but the reciver in my bed room?

that was just an excuse to show off your big ass t.v again wasn't it diemetrix

yeah :indeed:

1 of my 2 shelves is completely obliviated by the xbrick.

It has to go.

I will display it vertically despite the risks that may have on lasers. I hope Nintendo sort it so it doesn't fall victim to the disc read errors that PS2s did.

They're pretty cheap anyway- can easily afford a second one.

I've got plenty of space under the stairs, the Xbox is getting chucked out (eBay) and the GC wnnt be set up as the Revo can play GC games. I'm sorted, a new TV would be nice though. I'm stuck on a 14" beast at the moment....

I was actually thinking of taking the Revo into my room and play it on my new computer monitor, which I haven't bought yet.... I would have more space to swing it about etc then...

My consoles are stacked up on top of each other. Under the TV I have a DVD/VCR combo, PS2, PS1 and my gamecube but then I still have space as I have put my ps2 and Ps1 side by side on the floor with my cube sitting on top of the Ps2 so I still have room under the DVD combo where the Xbox360 will go. Now actually, the Rev will be either on top of the Ps2 beside the cube or next to my monitor which is basically right next to my TV.

Guest Stefkov

i changed my room around so noe my cube is next to my tv.

if i get a 360 then itll go there aswell beaucse of the room, then when the time comes then i think maybe the rev might just be able to fit next to them both. if not then my cube will go oto some shelves, which is more than likley as the rev can play cube games so thers no need for the cube there anymore.

It would look strange on topp of the TV

DSCN1510.jpg

you bastard. how much did that set you back? and how big is it?

you bastard. how much did that set you back? and how big is it?

It's a 50" HDTV ;)

I had to pay 15000NOK for it.. thats about £1310 I think.

The other TV is a 28" and I often use it when playing online with friends. No splitt screen my house :P