NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tellyn

Virtual Console Wish List

Which games will you be downloading from the Revolution's Virtual Console? I think I'll be getting...

Mario RPG (SNES)

Tetrisphere (N64)

Donkey Kong 64 (N64)

Link to the Past (SNES)

Link to the Past (SNES)

Mario RPG (SNES)

Majora's Mask (N64)

And probably a few more.

After all the rumors I'm going to get Kid Icarus. Paper Mario. The Super Mario games from the SNES. I'm bound to get loads more. Plus I'd like to get Toe Jam and Earl if it's going to be on there. It's a mega drive game.

MT Punch Out

Kid Icarus

FFVI

Actraiser

Golden Axe

Simons Quest

Star Fox 64

Yea that will change what I buy.Hopefully it won't be to much.Definently gonna get A Link to the Past and Mario RPG on the launch day.

Yea that's a Rare game.Good game though.Just completed Banjo-Kazooie again about an hour ago.

Starfox + Starfox 64

Earthbound

Paper Mario

Mario 64

Yoshi's Story

Balloon Fight

Streets of Rage 1-3 (esp 2)

MEGA BOMBERMAN!!!

Erm....I know Rare made Donkey Kong 64...but Nintendo own the franchise...so what happens there?!?!

Haven't we done this already, whatever.

I'm just interested in getting the old Fire Emblem games, the ones that didn't make it to these shores. Actually if there are a load of Japanese games that never made the jump i'd be interested in those two.

I can't really see myself getting too many Virtual Console games, to be honest - I think I'll be too busy with Revolution and DS games. At the moment, the main two I'm interested in are Paper Mario and F-Zero X, both of which I never got the chance to play when I had an N64.

At the end of the day, it all depends on how much they cost, how much free time I have, and how often Nintendo releases new DS and Revo games.

I hope they eventually add the Sega Saturn... I'd love to be able to play Saturn Bomberman online since I never did get the chance on the original Saturn...

*also hopes for the original NiGHTS into dreams*

Can anyone suggest any TurboGrafix games...? As I have NO idea about that console at all, I wasn’t even aware of its existence until it was announced to have games available on the virtual console.

In other words, don’t really have any particular games on my list at this very moment of time... well, ones that aren’t already probable.

I wonder if Sonic CD will be on there... If so, that'll be the first game I snap up.

Sonic CD is on the Sonic Gems Collection for the Gamecube, if you really want it.

I'll download:

The Legend of Zelda (NES)

Zelda 2: Adventure of Link (NES)

Super Metroid (SNES)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)

Sonic the Hedgehog 1-3 (MegaDrive)

Super Mario 64 (N64)

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Streetfighter 2 Turbo (SNES)

Soulblazer (SNES)

Streets of Rage 1-3 (Megadrive)

Revenge of Shinobi (Megadrive)

Shining in the Darkness (Megadrive)

EarthBound/Mother.

NOW! I want it NOW!

(Unless Nintendo will release Mother 3 outside of Japan, then I can wait a bit longer)

Can anyone suggest any TurboGrafix games...? As I have NO idea about that console at all, I wasn’t even aware of its existence until it was announced to have games available on the virtual console.

Should I make thread about Turbographx-16? I mean, is it so that most of you don't know *anything* at all about it?

Should I make thread about Turbographx-16? I mean, is it so that most of you don't know *anything* at all about it?

i made one in the retro board. i dont know anything about it either but i was hoping others did

Sign in to follow this