N-Europe

I saw an advert for Pogs today

arnold

Ah, Pogs, I remember those. Never bought a single one, but got a few (like 5) and a worthless slammer (pink plastic :P) from a friend, won loads(well, easily over 100 anyway) (esp after I got a badass metal slammer) but ended gaving them away when I got bored.

Ah, Pogs, I remember those. Never bought a single one, but got a few (like 5) and a worthless slammer (pink plastic :P) from a friend, won loads(well, easily over 100 anyway) (esp after I got a badass metal slammer) but ended gaving them away when I got bored.

I was the same with pokemon cards I didn't buy that many, I just won and tradded my way to loads.

I had a gold shiney spiked slammer, although for some reason in Yorkshire they were called "Keenies" O_o

I never heard "keenies", once a metal slammer bent a bunch of my pogs.. i don;t have them anymore

For some reason i have the urge to collect thwese when they come out

I bought 3 Packs today to see what they're like, you get 5 pogs and 1 Slammer in it (wehich seem to have gotten fatter o0 ) They look normal, but theres only 60 to collect in the 1st Series AND pog Man is back, I've got a couple Pogs with him on it, then theres these "Hip" Kids on most of them >> I think you get the same Slammer as well, unless i just had a bit of bad luck and got 3 of the same, it does say it's #10 so I dunno...I think I might get a few more packs, my pog collecting has been rekindled >>