N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They both suck. Pay money to read reviews later than on the net? They can fuck off!

I mostly get Edge for the articles they do. For example, the "region specific" section is always very interesting, and they have alot of interviews and such each month.

Yep, I had the same thing when I got mine back. The CD drive they replaced mine with is pretty sucky too.

Well apparently, according to Microsoft my console has been replaced. Dont look like it to me! Just going to boot it up now!

Sent my Xbox away last week. According to UPS tracking it was delivered on friday sometime in Frankfurt. However, Microsoft's tracking of servicable consoles is telling me they are still waiting for the console to arrive, even though it was supposedly delivered 3 days ago. Me thinks my console has gone walk abouts. Doesn't matter as if someone has stolen the package, it can't be played. Better not have gone missing though.

The red lights are coming, it's just a matter of time.

Well, this is the case for a 360 no matter what its history :heh:

Just wondering how much memory a profile takes up? if i buy a 64mb memory card will that be enough to carry my profile to a mates? thanks in advance

Not sure how it works, but can't you just retrieve your profile online on your friend's 360?

Well, this is the case for a 360 no matter what its history :heh:

Not sure how it works, but can't you just retrieve your profile online on your friend's 360?

Thats what me and a friend do. Just go on 'recover gamertag', enter ur gamertag and password, takes a few minutes to download and away u go!

Just wondering how much memory a profile takes up? if i buy a 64mb memory card will that be enough to carry my profile to a mates? thanks in advance

Yer easy fits ya gamercard and all that on it, just some games take up SILLY amounts of mb's, so make sure u save those ones onto ur HD, but most games are just a few 100 kb's.

I had me memo card for years and it never been full, come in handy n all.

Well I cracked and went and bought another 360 while mine is away getting fixed. It cost me nothing as I had a few DS and Wii games to trade in. Also got 2 years warrenty for £20 so I can just walk in and get a replacement if this one knacks up. I snapped up Fifa while I was there aswell, loving it so far. Its good to be back :)

Well I cracked and went and bought another 360 while mine is away getting fixed. It cost me nothing as I had a few DS and Wii games to trade in. Also got 2 years warrenty for £20 so I can just walk in and get a replacement if this one knacks up. I snapped up Fifa while I was there aswell, loving it so far. Its good to be back :)

Ha i saw you log on, thought u wud of given in, you gonna sell off the one u get back?

How so?????

well I read something on Kotaku a few months ago about someone who lost a lot of save games when they recovered their gamertag on a friends machine and then moved it back to their own

it may be fixed now, but it was a problem a few months ago

Before I order Fable 2 from GAME, can anyone tell me whether they know any discount codes?

I was about to order it last night but stopped as there weren't any around. Luckily, when I went to do it tonight, there was!

"NW06GME07" should get you £3 off.