Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm i wonder how many new gamers or people who have been holding out for GTA will chose a PS3 over a 360 now?

As in the ones who don't know about the extra online modes and exclusive DLC?

With the debit card thing I just assumed that if some worked then all will.

Guest Jordan
Premiums are now £189.99 at Amazon and Cores/Arcade (whatever they call it now)

are £149.99 get buying!

Hmm i wonder how many new gamers or people who have been holding out for GTA will chose a PS3 over a 360 now?

Cores are cheaper than Wii.

Premium is £9.99 more than a Wii.

How much are Elite's going for? £250?

Guest Jordan

40GB PS3 is currently sat at £300...

This is a very agressive move by Microsoft with GTA4 just around the corner.

Is either version of GTAIV technically superior in any noticable way? word is the 360 version is currently "better" due to exclusive downloadable content, is that correct?

(half considering getting GTAIV and want to decide on a format)

Guest Jordan

Well, we don't know.

The PS3 version is bound to have a giant install, since the blu ray drive is pretty slow at loading large volumes of data. The 360 game has to fit on a single disc so might have lower resolution textures, but better comparable loading times due to its quick DVD drive.

We'll see how it goes!

I honestly cannot understand why anyone who has a choice would get PS3 version over 360 version. It honestly boggles my mind. The whole point of having multi consoles is so you can get exclusives and get the best versions of games....actually theres one reason I could understand, thats if someone has all friends with PS3 but no 360 (lolwtf) and wants to play online with his/her fellow n00bs.

Okay, every single member on this forum who knows me listen. I seem to say this to people every other day and i'm sick.

I do not like my 360. The only reason I'm keeping it if for Gears 2 and Banjo. That's it, it's underneath my bed sitting them happily till one of them is out. Hell I'm even thinking of just getting rid of it i don't know.

Everything else will be for my PS3. I can live without the extra feature hear and there.

Now please everyone stop asking me this stupid question.

There are some excellent applications and franchises on the the PS3 (Little Big World, Home, GT4, MGS4, the big Final Fantasy epics, etc.) which definitely make the PS3 a very attractive, especially with the most recent price cuts and Blu-Ray's triumph in the HD format war. I went for 360 because of it's low price and pre-existing library of cheap games, but if you've got the cash the PS3 is no doubt a worthy investment.

Check out that agressive pricing, the fact a Premium 360 is ?9.99 more than a wii is insane. I still don't think Nintendo are in any pressure to drop their price in reaction to Microsofts moves. But my god for ?10 your getting a lot more for you money ( in terms for hardware )

________

SHEMALE YOUNG

Edited by fex

I do not like my 360. The only reason I'm keeping it if for Gears 2 and Banjo. That's it, it's underneath my bed sitting them happily till one of them is out. Hell I'm even thinking of just getting rid of it i don't know.

Okay, but that's a lot of fantastic games you're not playing.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!