Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PGR4 annoys me immensely - it's too damn fun! I need to be revising! Ahh!

Nudging the back of a mate on a bike during splitscreen play induces tourettes almost as badly as CoD4 (bloody under-slung grenade launcher cheapness!).

Yeah, my friends and I are all doomed, A-level wise...

Guest Jordan

Its 800 points.

Its Puzzle Fighter.

The achievements are hardcore and no one plays it online.

Buy Every Extend Extra Extreme... or atleast try the trial. Oh and buy Rez HD, that means everyone.

Wait, so the gift for live being down was MArble blast and Uno?

Anyway, I checked the Makro website (i rang customer services, selected returns, and it told me to go to the customer service page online, cheeky bastards). Anyway yes they will fix or repair it within 12 months, so hopefully i can just get it replaced on Saturday..

Managed to play TF2 last night and by god it's good, wasn't sure who to play as first, chose Demoman and I think I have a favorite class already, <3 the sticky bombs, was just annoyed that live was playing up, did manage to play as a Sniper too, wasn't so bad, just hard to get used to things when it was jerky as hell, oooo and I beat Portal Epic Game, did feel bad for killing Companion Cube it looked so sad on that little platform ;-;

I did indeed, first game was base capture..thingy >> (Forgot the name already) and have no idea how to check which classes are playing, was only a couple of quick goes, but i'm gonna try have a couple games tonight see if I can get the hang of them more

Did like Defending though more than capturing, layering 4 stickies on the base and when a couple get nearby BOOM they're gone

Guest Jordan

This weeks arcade games:

Omega 5 for 800 points

Tron for 400 points (if it has Light Bikes, i'm buying it.)

Source: Major Nelson.