Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah i was gonna check to see if he had one of the new "Falcon" modles witch don't get the RROD.

Lot number 0735, it has "TEAM FDOU" on it and the manufacturing date is after the 24/08/07. Looks like it's a Falcon.

Thanks. I didn't even know they existed yet.

games to finish update:

Finished - Mario galaxy

near end of Halflife 2

half way through blue dragon

half way through halo 3 legendary

to do -

HL - ep 1

HL - ep 2

Oblivion (brought back in january played for bout 2 hours gah...wii came next day and havent got back into it since)

Hard mode on bioshock

To buy -

Skate

Guitar hero 3

Mass effect

Assasins creed

Eternal sonata

gah

why offline? :S

So I dont get pounded with messages of why are you playing that game etc :) Im hoping to have a significant increase in my GP by the time I come back online. Saying that if Microsoft get their fingers out and sort out the GRAW 2 maps/achievements ( its in their hands now ) I will be back on sooner than later.

Are we getting DMC and Burnout demos anytime soon. Good stuff.

Sauce?

Here you go:

http://www.gamer.tm/news.php?id=1796&filtr=360

demo of Devil May Cry 4 is due to hit the 360 before the end of the year in Japan.

According to Gamefront.de, the latest issue of Famitsu states that a demo of Capcom’s highly anticipated action title is going to be hitting the Japanese Xbox Live Marketplace before the year is out.

No mention has been made of whether we’ll see it appearing on the American and European Marketplaces this side of the Yuletide season, but Microsoft and their third party friends are normally pretty good at ensuring these things appear simultaneously around the globe. And if not, then you can always hook yourself up with a Japanese Silver Live account rather easily and get it that way.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Burnout-Paradise-Dated-Demo-Confirmed-for-PSN-and-XBLM-69358.shtml

In the demo, you'll be racing in either Motor City or Big Surf Beach, pulling off stunts in Stunt mode and free-racing in your Hunter Cavalry car in search of the fastest Burnout Route. EA has also confirmed online play for the demo. There will be three online challenges to choose from, but you can also just smash each other up, grabbing your Burnout Mugshots. The demo will be available for PS3 and Xbox 360 via their respective Internet services this December.

I'm not interesting in the next big hitter for the 360, which is good because I have so much to play as it is. I have Oblivion to complete, Mass Effect, Blue Dragon to start and at Christmas CoD4 to keep me happy each night on multiplayer.

Once all that's done I will get BioShock, Conker's Bad Fur Day and some other old classics.

Oblivion + Nights of the Nine + Shivering Isles. The other DLC might be in there too, im not sure.

I want some word on TES5 too, shame Bethesda are doing Fallout 3 first :( Not that it doesn't look good, i'd just prefer to play TES5: Shadow Realm (rumoured title)

Guest Stefkov
Oooh, AVI support.

Absolutely brilliant stuff.

Faster guide sounds good. Hate it when you press the guide in the middle of a game and it takes an age to show.

Pssh, think thats bad?

When PGR3 first came out (and this was never fixed). If you pulled the guide up during a loading time and didn't close it before it was about to run. The game locked up your console.