N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I stupid? I just pre-orded the Legendary Edition of Halo 3 on Play.com, despite not really liking the first two. But I want the cool helmet thingy. £70 is quite steep..

You made me buy it. Damn you.

Yeah I had it pre-ordered back in March, then thought it a waste of money, but the helmet looks too nice, and it seems I was just in time. I just checked play.com to show my friend. It's now currently unavailable.

Awesome. Should be here on Wednesday then.

Well I guess if you checked your friends list on the day it's released, you'll be a lonely person.

Bar the odd one or two who'll be playing Hexic or something.

Im not getting Halo 3 at launch, got too many other games to play.

World in Conflict and Oblivion: GOTY Edition are out on Friday, need to pick them up on PC and i've got the Medieval 2: Total War expansion and the next Guild Wars chapter to catch up on!

Anti halo 3 movement ftw.

I hate the way halo 3 is going to kill live for a good few months if not longer.

ha, its cool to hate halo, shud up and buy the damn game.

This game wont kill Live, itll make it SO much better. It'll fill the void until the online masterpeice, that is, call of duty 4, gets released : peace:

They did what? XD

Oh man thats crazy. I remember my 2nd 360 had a giant mark down it, so its great that they've started to do that.

DVD Drive was fucked ages ago, i remember that it kept getting stuck. The motherboard was probably the main issue however, i blame Bioshock.

maybe we should have a tournament to see who get his/hers xbox fixed the quickest? hmmm.. waiting for my 3 red lights, and there should be an Achievement for at least 500 points for achieving those dreaded lights

I bet you mine breaks in 6 days.

I can see it happening..