N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Shit XBOX 360 just ate 2 of the games love film sent me ....Plus its broke all together :( good think argos are idiots and have swap warranty :)

Argos don't have a swap warranty m8, chances are you will get a new one if microsoft tells the employee it should be replaced (3 red lights of doom usually gets this). It also depends on who serves you at the store, if you came to my store in york i'd swap it for you even without 3 red lights no porbs if the seals arn't broken/tampered with : peace: cuz i'm a nice guy

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan
If anyone remembers that achivement to go over 138 miles an hour or so on DiRT. Which track and car did you get it? Will I get it in the career mode?

Caris fancy helping me do the online for it mate?

Either:

Online, with an extremely fast up hill rally car on a very long straight.

or:

Very late in carear.

If anyone remembers that achivement to go over 138 miles an hour or so on DiRT. Which track and car did you get it? Will I get it in the career mode?

Caris fancy helping me do the online for it mate?

i remember getting to 145mph on a long straight on a race with 6 or so other racers is defo doable later on in career mode

Guest Stefkov

Alright cheers guys. I just wanna get as much as I can out of it before I rid of it next Friday for Bioshock and Blue Dragon.

Question, I just bought a VGA cable for the 360, since I want to play it on my PC moniter, but after plugging it in, how the hell do I get the picture? Is it meant to come up automaticly?

Also, where do I plug the Red and White cables in the back of my computer?

Question, I just bought a VGA cable for the 360, since I want to play it on my PC moniter, but after plugging it in, how the hell do I get the picture? Is it meant to come up automaticly?

It comes up automatically on my HDTV, though you may be outputting at a resolution not supported by your monitor so it may be unable to show it.

The red and while cables are for sound so stick them in any audio in ports you have, if you haven't got 2 ports, use the connector that turns the red and while cables into one, that comes with the VGA cable.

Sorry for being vague, I'm not too clever about such things, just trying to help!

I put them into a minijack adapter (which I think came with the VGA cable) and then into the line-in socket on my PC, next to the speaker input and mic input.

Do you have your PC going into your monitor by VGA or something else like HDMI?

It comes up automatically on my HDTV, though you may be outputting at a resolution not supported by your monitor so it may be unable to show it.

The red and while cables are for sound so stick them in any audio in ports you have, if you haven't got 2 ports, use the connector that turns the red and while cables into one, that comes with the VGA cable.

Sorry for being vague, I'm not too clever about such things, just trying to help!

I found out what the problem was, I was connecting it to my Base Unit, and not through my PC moniter, which I have now changed and was working fine. But seems my moniter has no other ports, so I can't have sound :/

Switched the VGA to my HDTV though, and thats working fine with sound now.

I found out what the problem was, I was connecting it to my Base Unit, and not through my PC moniter, which I have now changed and was working fine. But seems my moniter has no other ports, so I can't have sound :/

Put the sound through your PC and it'll coem out your PC speakers (although you PC will need to be on)

Wow.

Just played Eternal Sonata demo.

I am definitely getting this, I haven't played a decent turn-based rpg in ages!

Woot! Can't wait!

RPG you say? I must look into this.Thanks for that T_K:D

I'm gonna download the Bioshock demo and see if it's as good as i'm hearing.

Guest Stefkov

Kameo is an awesome game. Defintely worth a play through.

Shadow look at Blue Dragon aswell, good game although I'm yet to like it. It's like Eternal Sonata but ES looks a hell of a lot nicer.