Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know you had to press A at those watery kinda shields which stand in certain places! I was amazed when i pressed it and a HUGE hover-craft thing fell down....lol

;)

Do you have to have the maps set to large, as I've never seen any, but I've only played with maps set to small so far.

Just had a proper sit down and play of Kameo (been on COD2/PDZ only up till now), and wow, this game is a beast. Riding your horse thru about 300 troll orc things was pretty fun. The gameplay is ok, pretty simple , although shamefully i got stuck on first boss, just cudnt get those damn shells in his face.

If youv got a 360 and not kameo, id recommend it like, its pretty gud.

Anyone up for COD2 online?

Do you have to have the maps set to large, as I've never seen any, but I've only played with maps set to small so far.

Yep, do the desert level, with Base 1+2 Open and their, there.

The level is ABSLOUTELY HUGE, with little tunnels going through the tall rocky mountains etc..with torches in them..

Then you can hover all the way over the towers etc..in that small town.

It's superb on Team Deathmatch as well. As all your AI pals go running to get one and your all hovering about etc...

Great! The graphics look amazing, i haven't played the other levels yet except that snowy 'tower' one, which is also fantastic.

:wink: