Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Did anyone's 360 crash and does it work correctly,do the discs get scratched?Those are the problems i heard about from IGN...

@ParanoidAndroid

I want to buy the same HDTV you own.I went to the store and the 23'' model is 1000 euros,26'' 1500 euros and the 32'' is 2000 euros!What size is the one you have and how much did you pay for it?

________

GA

Edited by MasterYoda

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha ha.. visited a local gaming forum here i denmark.. the reviewer gave PD Zero 6 out of 10.. and all the xbox fans went crazy... its was just so funny to read.. it was like "how dare you give it 6 when it is out on the god-like 360 and Perfect Dark was so good on the N64 so it has to be 1000 times better on the xbox 360".. and ofcourse all the complainers hadnt tried it themselves.. there is this hype around the new xbox, that if MS released Gorillas (that old banana throwing thing.. came free as a dos game in the "good old days") as the only launch title.. they would still be saying that it is the best looking/ playing game ever. PERIOD.. ill probably pick up the new xbox half a year from now.. when there is a game on it I want to play.. appart from gorillas

Pffttt.. just appreciate you have one and four games, I can't manage to get a 360 right now yet alone afford four games and i'm not sulking, yet you are with a 360 and like 4/5/6 games with you/on the way.

So? Thats not my problem! :indeed:

Sorry i've saved for ages and can afford all these games, anyway i just said earlier i'm please Gameplay didn't send me all of them now, so leave me alone, alright?????!!!!!!

Don't talk to me if you don't like the way i am, the others in this thread haven't at this moment in time, and it suites as all fine, i reckon. :smile:

---------------------------------------------

ebr, i'm not going online with my Xbox 360 just yet, it really doesn't appeal to me, i may do next year to download the arcade games etc..but not at the mo! So i can't give you my gamertag...or can i? :wtf: :wink:

Oh and touch-wood not one game as froze on me yet, none of my discs have scratched and my power brick doesn't feel that hot at all! I also haven't got a clue what people on going on about with Quake 4 either, theres no slowdown or anything yet (although i've been playing for around 15 mins, perhaps later levels get worse).

My theory the whole Xbox360 breaking thing was getting out of hand, of course mine could break today but thats the gamble!

I had a terrible time when i turned it on the first time, i didn't put the AV cable in properly and all the lights were falshing red etc.. I thought it had broke! :laughing:

@ParanoidAndroid

I want to buy the same HDTV you own.I went to the store and the 23'' model is 1000 euros,26'' 1500 euros and the 32'' is 2000 euros!What size is the one you have and how much did you pay for it?

Mine's the 23" one, I payed £500 for it, so that works out at about €740. It is a great TV though.

So? Thats not my problem! :indeed:

Sorry i've saved for ages and can afford all these games, anyway i just said earlier i'm please Gameplay didn't send me all of them now, so leave me alone, alright?????!!!!!!

Don't talk to me if you don't like the way i am, the others in this thread haven't at this moment in time, and it suites as all fine, i reckon. :smile:

I don't not like you Owen, I think your quite a friendly, fun guy its just it annoys me when people complain or look at themselves unlucky just because a game or two is one day late. Just appreciate that you can afford the games, and can play them this weekend. :wink:

Hows about this?!!;

857078m.jpg

Samsung 27" LCD TV - H D READY

Visible Diagonal 27

Aspect Ratio 16:9

Resolution 1366x768

Brightness 500 cd/m2

Contrast Ratio 800:1

Wall Mount VESA200 (MIS-E) compatible

Inputs: PC(D-Sub) HDMI Component (Y/Pb/Pr)

SCART(2) S-Video Composite Video RF PC Audio In Audio Out Headphone

£549.99 Delivered

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?source=2005120207&page=title&r=ELEC&title=857078

Any Good?!

I don't not like you Owen, I think your quite a friendly, fun guy its just it annoys me when people complain or look at themselves unlucky just because a game or two is one day late. Just appreciate that you can afford the games, and can play them this weekend. :wink:

OK, i actually agree. Let me say this to everyone:

IM SORRY FOR WHINING ABOUT all my games not turning up, it was very ungrateful of me, considering some on here haven't even got the console. So the people who took offense I apologise, it just annoyed me that they took £160 from my mums debit card without sending anything out and not letting us know.

However (this does not include you Stocka) please do not tell me to 'shut-the fuck up' that is absolutely inappropriate and i'm not going to accept that. I know who the people are who replied something back (extremely over the top) nasty. :nono:

Thanks for your mature reply Stocka! :wink:

and i rather forget about the whole thing and talk Xbox360 now...PGR3 is AMAZING! :laughing:

Anyone want any details on any of the games i have, feel free to ask! :hehe:

Hows about this?!!;

857078m.jpg

Samsung 27" LCD TV - H D READY

Visible Diagonal 27

Aspect Ratio 16:9

Resolution 1366x768

Brightness 500 cd/m2

Contrast Ratio 800:1

Wall Mount VESA200 (MIS-E) compatible

Inputs: PC(D-Sub) HDMI Component (Y/Pb/Pr)

SCART(2) S-Video Composite Video RF PC Audio In Audio Out Headphone

£549.99 Delivered

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?source=2005120207&page=title&r=ELEC&title=857078

Any Good?!

That SHOULD work, dont my game and gamestation they use those screens for the 360, and it looks incredible.

Im planning on buying a 360 next year...but kinda put off by the fact that you need HD to get the best visuals from it... :(

Ok i give a little comment on the games i have played so far!

Kameo: I didn't like the way your thrown into everything almost immediately when you start the game, i kinda needed a little help to understand what i was doing, but saying that i soon got the hang of it, but thats my only gripe with this game. The graphics are wonderful so far and it feels like Zelda which is a good thing, espicially Majoras Mask! It certainly has a 'Nintendo' feel.

Perfect Dark Zero: Superb, the first level was amazing, the way it all built up to a massive gun battle, it started slowy (thankfully) and the first level made sense. The graphics look wonderful in places but i reckon they get even better futher on! It also feels like a Perfect Dark game which is good! The Multiplayer with bots is complete mayhem, and i mean 'mayhem'. I actually thought the graphics in multiplayer were better then the single player, but it could of been the level i was using!

Amped 3: The surprise game for me! Not a HUGE leap from Amped 1 and 2, the graphics are much better in places though. I like the fact it's easier to control your character and perform tricks. Not that next-gen but i really like it, so i'm pleased i took the gamble and bought it!

Need For Speed: Most Wanted: Cannot really comment on this as i've only played the first level, it's graphics are SUPERB though, sadly i don't know what it looks like on Xbox to see if theres any difference. The handling of the cars feels pretty heavy, but it works! EXTREMELY FAST! Not quite as good as Burnout though, i reckon.

Quake 4: Again i have only completed the first little section of this game but i can say this, SUPERB graphics (again) and very very violent. I prefer the fact it's much quicker and more gun battle orientated then Doom 3, which is very similar. EXTREMELY dissapointed that theres no split-screen CO-OP or Multiplayer, although you do get the whole of Quake 2 free and that is CO-OP and Multiplayer, the graphics are really quite bad of course, but you can't fault the gameplay.

Project Gotham Racing 3: WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW :love: You know, i hated the others but this is something else, you have to see it running to believe the hype! Only on my first race, thank-god, i never ever want this to end!

Thats it i cannot comment on the other games i have got because i haven't played them yet (because my nan is ill and i haven't had alot of time to play them which is upsetting). but i can say, so far i'm extremely happy with every game i have played. A little worried about Tony Hawks though...perhaps i should of bought that for the CUBE or something as the graphics aren't that much different.....

:santa:

Over 100M and you start getting problems generally coo. Although, you can't buy one over 75M. Just drill through walls/floors it's easier. :heh:

I'm pretty screwed when it comes to sorting out Live, my TV is bloody ages away from my PC, as my gaming TV is downstairs on the far right of my house, and the PC upstairs on the top left :heh:

And the house is pretty big too, so its a bastard. Looks like i'll have to get a wireless adaptor....bu..bu.t...£60 :cry:

WOW! Like that! I have a HDTV but it's rear-projection, so i don't think the screen quality will be as sharp!

Still my games still look pretty snazzy on my normal TV! Through Scart of course! So i'm happy!

:D

I was really surprised by the quality too! I'd never tried HD before on it til yesterday and I was really surprised. Even the dashboard looks crystal clear!

imag00120kw.th.jpg

I'm pretty screwed when it comes to sorting out Live, my TV is bloody ages away from my PC, as my gaming TV is downstairs on the far right of my house, and the PC upstairs on the top left :heh:

And the house is pretty big too, so its a bastard. Looks like i'll have to get a wireless adaptor....bu..bu.t...£60 :cry:

Buy a long network cable.

I know lots of folks love wireless, but personally I find it unreliable, and certainly in my house a signal won't carry far enough for me to use it where I need it.

Buy a long network cable.

I know lots of folks love wireless, but personally I find it unreliable, and certainly in my house a signal won't carry far enough for me to use it where I need it.

Whats the longest cables you can get? Anyway I doubt my Mum would let me have wires running through the house. Argh.