N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo finally got rank 1 on Virtua Tennis 3. Started off and like I thought it was piss easy ad I went 4-1 up no problem, then I lost a couple of points and totally lost concentration and fucked up big time and ended up 4-5 and couldn't get back into the groove. Luckily I picked up and won the next 2 games easily. Now got 3500 points. :D

Woohoo finally got rank 1 on Virtua Tennis 3. Started off and like I thought it was piss easy ad I went 4-1 up no problem, then I lost a couple of points and totally lost concentration and fucked up big time and ended up 4-5 and couldn't get back into the groove. Luckily I picked up and won the next 2 games easily. Now got 3500 points. :D

I tried playing the demo for about an hour, and I find it so difficult. I could only win two points in a row max, and then get thrashed. Any tips?

EDIT: Also im very interested in setting up an american account for demos. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

I tried playing the demo for about an hour, and I find it so difficult. I could only win two points in a row max, and then get thrashed. Any tips?

EDIT: Also im very interested in setting up an american account for demos. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

You need to look at the footing of your player...well that helped me.

About setting up American/Japanese account!

http://www.gamersreports.com/article/19/

Man, you suck at VT3 bad, as soon as I was eligible for grand slams I got Kings Tournament same year and won it.

Man, you suck at VT3 bad, as soon as I was eligible for grand slams I got Kings Tournament same year and won it.

Well not really, I just make a daft mistake and then just totally fuck up. Luckily got it together eventually though.

Did only take me 2 attempts :p

There are already some downloadable guitar hero 2 song packs available on partnernet so maybe these packs will be available for us mere mortals this week:

Pack one: Ace of spades, bark at the moon, hey you

Pack two: Frankenstein, killer queen, take it

Pack three: Higher ground, infected, stellar

Looks like they'll be releasing all the Guitar Hero 1 songs eventually

Ace of spade, BATM And Kilelr queen ar th only ones that I really want out of those o0 I remember take it off but was enver a fan of it, I really want More than a feeling though, awsome song, I'll proberbl;y buy them all though depening on the prices

and the new songs should be out on Wednesday, I heard they were supposed to be out for release but got deleyed

Guest Stefkov

Wow thats an awesome price. Is that the normal edition not the collectors?

Even though it does fit anywhere and sits on a shelf I love my collectors edition :p

Guest Stefkov

I do not know. Whoever didnt pick it up it quite frankly not right in their mind tanks.

Crackdown is awesome, I think you'l enjoy it loads Ash.

Guest Stefkov

Haha great, 1 stunt ring left..I think I know where it is but I dont know how to trigger it..

scrap that, I have no idea where it is.

Who honestly owns a 360 and doesn't own GOW? :confused:

me :) i did, but got bored and sold it, i think the multiplayer is crap on it. Did all the single player stuff though.

And is anyone up for texas hold em? We need like 6 people minimum but would be gud to play poker i think :idea:

Yeah this is mighty impressive! 360 owners without it have no excuse now. I'm looking at you coo

Yep boring game - but for the price nowt wrong with it, from what I've played of it, the flow of the game is:- shoot, run, shoot, shoot, stomp, stomp, cutscene. Fairly boring game with good looking graphics. And lock on its an action game so where the hell is the standard automatic lock on like GRAW has.

Guest Stefkov

Great! You'll get to around 1025 points in no time I think.

I'm really annoyed now. 1 stunt ring left, and I have no idea where they are. I'm on a forum and they all seem to be stuck at one of them which has been resolved. I was stuck on it aswell but now I know its not that one, I don't know where it is now.

I'm pulling my hair out I cannot find the last ring. It getting annoying just thinking about it. I had a brief moment where I thought I was wasting my time and I had found them all. But was dissapointed when I saw I hadnt..:cry:

*doesn't have GOW* I Did have but couldn't get into it as much as I wanted to so I traded it away, was good but wan't a big fan ^^;;

Question, Marvel UA, any good? had my eye on it for a while but with hardly any income buying games that look good isn't something I want to do, any opinons?