N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are fake...

"Update: Our trusted source that confirmed the Elite let us know that these shots are quite fishy; they don't have the same plastics details as the real Elite, nor does the retail box match up. Sorry folks, chalk this one up to the usual group of bored, fanatical photoshoppers."

Engaget

Thanks Caris

Guest Stefkov

I'm annoyed at that also, I've got frogger, joust, pacman and some other games on my gamercard, even though i only played the demos. I've just forgotten about them though.

Is there any way at all you can take games off your gamerprofile? It's really annoying me as a friend recently brought GRAW 2 over and I accidentally played it on my profile. Now it's there in my games section/achievements section etc. I know it's a minor issue but i'd really like to get rid of it if there is any way possible.

Bloody Worms, keep getting so close to winning on challenge 19 then getting beaten harshly.

It annoys me too, I've got Football Manager on mine, even though it crashed the first time I played it and I returned it.

Can't decide whether to pop into town on Saturday to pick up Virtua Tennis 3.

Microsoft sends CVG the difference between 360 and PS3... in beer!

"What would you purchase for £146?" asks Microsoft

Don't let anyone else fool you; this is the reason we do what we do - free beer, and lots of it.

Wheeled into our office this afternoon by a special ops team of beer couriers was this £146 pile of Fosters on behalf of one Microsoft Corporation. Was it because of our gushing GDC coverage? No, apparently MS has a more specific reason for its generous gift.

"What would you purchase for £146...? (The price difference between an Xbox 360 and a PlayStaion 3)", asks the included Xbox 360-headed notice. "Well, for a start we thought you might like £146 worth of beer to kick start your weekend early."

Signed, "Jump in. Xbox 360. The Leader in the next generation of gaming and entertainment."

screenshot_176334.jpg

Microsoft sends CVG the difference between 360 and PS3... in beer!

"What would you purchase for £146?" asks Microsoft

Don't let anyone else fool you; this is the reason we do what we do - free beer, and lots of it.

Wheeled into our office this afternoon by a special ops team of beer couriers was this £146 pile of Fosters on behalf of one Microsoft Corporation. Was it because of our gushing GDC coverage? No, apparently MS has a more specific reason for its generous gift.

"What would you purchase for £146...? (The price difference between an Xbox 360 and a PlayStaion 3)", asks the included Xbox 360-headed notice. "Well, for a start we thought you might like £146 worth of beer to kick start your weekend early."

Signed, "Jump in. Xbox 360. The Leader in the next generation of gaming and entertainment."

screenshot_176334.jpg

7 crates of piss, they were ripped off, I could get 11 crates of decent beer for less money.

Guest Jordan

So, whoever bought VT3, what you think of it?

I'm rank 212 atm, the advanced tournaments are a big step up from the beginners.

Nearly on my third year now, should easily (with stat increases) be able to take down the big boys.

Guest Jordan

*begins pulling his hair out.*

I just played a 26 minute game against Nadal for him to beat me.

3 games to 4. Jeeze...

Its so damn difficult in the highest rank.

Virtua Tennis 3 is great fun! Sega done it again with the series. Making great gameplay and pure fun.

Although Jordan will say otherwise, since he thinks my net playing skills are like "spawn camping" just because it's how I play. ¬_¬ Use the bloody lob man, LEARN TO USE IT!

Guest Jordan
Going to pick up Virtua Tennis 3 today, hopefully it´s as good as everyone here says.

Is it any fun online?

Not if you play against "the only shot i know is a volley." Domstercool. ;)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!