Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Just got in from work and checked, my order is dispatched and yes I will be up for some co-op action especially after the laugh I had with Caris and Chuck on GRAW that time.

I wonder if solo has it, so we came take him from behind again?:heh:

Yea metrix you have like 3 copies of everything.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got in from work and checked, my order is dispatched and yes I will be up for some co-op action especially after the laugh I had with Caris and Chuck on GRAW that time.

The A ranking ones I got by myself using 2 pads as I found it easier offline as the doom trolls appear ( they dont online ). I really need to get back on that and get the rest of the achievements, sure they are worth 0 points but I just love that game to bits.

Fancy helping me go through them one day if i get the game again :wink:

I wonder if solo has it, so we came take him from behind again?:heh:

Yes I still have GRAW (if that is the game you are talking about) and I would be up for more co-op (and DM) matches anytime.

Oh and when I get my hands on GoW on Friday, would anyone care to join me in a few co-op sessions? Chuck? Caris?

I hope no one minds if I start using green text in my posts (sorry Bard for sort of pinching your idea)

im getting it too and i'd say it is worth it for the PURDY tin and the art book looks pretty nice.

whats the Wii-mote look-a-likey on the the right about dude?

It's a Wiimote that You use on TVs

278429833_5007d13783.jpg

--

Just played through GOW.. Man it's short.. It's really really really short... Not game of the year at all.

We were talking about GOW :P

Im game.

Ah' date=' lol. In that case yes I will definately be up for it! As I said before, GoW should (fingers crossed) arrive on Emergance Day. I ordered it from Tesco.com (staff discount) and they said it should arrive on day of release.

(I have opted a darker and less obvious colour for my text, more forgiving on the eyes, just thought i'd share that with you guys)[/color']

Just played through GOW.. Man it's short.. It's really really really short... Not game of the year at all.

Whats it say in comparison to, Perfect Dark Zero.

Longer?

And yea i'll play Solo, i think i wont leave my TV this weekend, then its PSU next Friday!

I cannot wait!

Guest Stefkov

I played the superman demo last night and ithought it was pretty awesome flyinf realy high up. Then when i had to fight those bots, i ust went veritcally, nearly, down and that was pretty fun.

I should get GoW today.

isn't it about 8 hours long on your first play through on casual? but then theres 3 difficulty modes, co-op and the live multiplayer. you'll keep wanting to play the single player campaign just because the action is there and the combat is satisfying. and the hardest difficulty should extend its life somewhat, as will the multiplayer which will be all anyone is playing between now and next spring probably.

does a game have to be long to be one of the best games of the year?

surely its the gameplay and overall experience that count not just the size of the campaign?!

The postie woke me up at half 7 with Gears of War in his hands. I played it straight away and its awesome. The graphics are unreal and thats on my bog standard 28" normal widescreen so those with HD TVs are in for a treat. Just done the first mission and the cutscene at the end is fantastic. It stinks that im on 2-10 shift this week, I will have to play catch up with you guys when I get back home tonight.

As for Kameo I have no probs with helping you if you pick it up again Caris.

Overall the game is an awesome game. But the single played did dissapoint me.

I finished the game in two sessions (not sure on how many hours). And it won't be GOTY cause Zelda is coming soon :P

Overall the game is an awesome game. But the single played did dissapoint me.

I finished the game in two sessions (not sure on how many hours). And it won't be GOTY cause Zelda is coming soon :P

Gears popped in for a visit this morning. I wasted no time separating it from it's Gameplay jiffy envelope and bodyslamming her into the 360 disc drive. What followed was quite an immersive dance with pure graphical euphoria. Everything in this game looks good! They've even managed to kill off the 40 year old, shiny leather-faced Japanese man face models that frequent most Xbox 360 games.

Controls are quite nice, with some minor niggles. No crosshair in non-scope mode is one of those niggles, but to be fair this does eliminate the possibility of a run and gun hero emerging online to lead your precious team to their doom.

Now I'm only right at the beginning but I can't really find fault with this dandy little slice of the shooty-shooty pie. Cheers, Epic.

Guest Stefkov

Damn, I got home earlier after working, i hoped icould have goten home to aply it a bit, but i was running late, so i opened the pavkage it came in then looked at it for a couple seconds before i had to shower and go. Gonna play it later tonight. Im excited.

\o/

Nope, still no GoW for me until tomorrow, but I managed to circumvent Microsoft's appalling 'UK support' line by ringing up GAME. Although I didn't have the receipt for my 360 anymore — I put it in a safe place, so obviously I've no idea where that is — luckily they could look it up on my reward card, so that worked as my proof of purchase.

Who knows whether this one will suffer similar freezing, but at least it's a hell of a lot quieter than my 12/05 model. If only sendit.com had managed to get GoW to me today, then I'd have something to really put the new machine through its paces.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!