N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

So my order from game.co.uk for Gears is getting done. Its now getting ready for packaging etc. :D:D Cant wait for some online play of that.

I wonder if you can make clans or something?

I'm a bit annoyed at not getting COD3 until 4th December, but for £20 cheaper, it made me less angry.

So my order from game.co.uk for Gears is getting done. Its now getting ready for packaging etc. :D:D Cant wait for some online play of that.

I wonder if you can make clans or something?

Don't think there's any clan support, it would fit with the ranked multiplayer, i.e: no freinds play.

Guest Stefkov
Don't think there's any clan support, it would fit with the ranked multiplayer, i.e: no freinds play.

shame. Woudl be godo if they created a patch for more than 4 on 4 mulitplayer. So then you could have maybe 8 on 8 or more. Then make clans, make specific designs and such, but then that would be too much for the developers after spending how many years on making the actual game.

Guest Stefkov

Why is it so hard to get a match on Pro Evo online!

I spent about 10 minutes trying to connect, everytime it was either, failed to connect or the room is no longer available.

How the hell have some people played and won 500+ games with this kind of online shit!

I have rewatched the video from e3 stage demo thing. And the developeres imply that it is a new feature of FEAR, however, on another interview around the same time, they imply it comes with extra modes over the original version itself.

That is not multiplayer though. The mode you are speaking off is the quick fight thing. Where you vs the bots in a combat match. :) I remember the exact same Gamespot demo at E3.

That is not multiplayer though. The mode you are speaking off is the quick fight thing. Where you vs the bots in a combat match. :) I remember the exact same Gamespot demo at E3.

Ta da, we have an answer.

10 points to Domstercool.

Three of Microsoft's major official accessories have been given their UK release dates. The Xbox 360 HD-DVD will go on sale on December 1st for £129.99 and will come bundled with a copy of King Kong on HD-DVD for you to test out your new purchase.

The Wireless Racing Wheel also launches on December 1st for £89.99. The racing wheel will come with a limited edition copy of Project Gotham Racing 3 which supports the force-feedback feature of the Racing Wheel.

A seven days earlier, November 24th than those two launch sees the release of the Wireless Headset for £34.99. A further seven days earlier sees the release of two new official faceplates for your 360. The Halo and Viva Pinata faceplates will be available on November 17th for £14.99.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!