N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got an achievement on PES lol. They look like they're gonna take a while to unlock, beat the leagues!

you know you can just do the Konami Cup one, which you can go straight to the final and play against some crappy team and get 40 points :laughing:

Guest Stefkov
you know you can just do the Konami Cup one, which you can go straight to the final and play against some crappy team and get 40 points :laughing:

o right, no way. I only saw those beat the english league, etc. im gonna play it slowly though.

someone want to maybe help me out here. my 260 lately has been freezing... And right before it freezes i hear a little beep. and then once when i restarted it after it froze i got the 1,3,4 red lights and yeah anyone know how i would go about fixing it? i really don't want to have to send it in unless i absolutely have to.

edit* i just had a huge Halo 2/Call of Duty 2 party and it was played for a massive amount of hours... which unfortunately is what probably caused the problem...

someone want to maybe help me out here. my 260 lately has been freezing... And right before it freezes i hear a little beep. and then once when i restarted it after it froze i got the 1,3,4 red lights and yeah anyone know how i would go about fixing it? i really don't want to have to send it in unless i absolutely have to.

I wish I had a 260

But for a 360 I would say ring up and explain your problem to microsoft

edit* i just had a huge Halo 2/Call of Duty 2 party and it was played for a massive amount of hours... which unfortunately is what probably caused the problem...

I wouldn't have thought use could really cause a problem. I would expect it to crash if it was used for days on end, but then it shud be ok after that.

Stranglehold - Delayed till 2007

Alone in the Dark - Delayed till 2007

Rayman Raving Rabbids - Delayed till 2007

Can anyone confirm that these have defo been dalayed till 2007 ?

I have read that they have but they are still all in the Nov section on Gameplay

I have read that they have but they are still all in the Nov section on Gameplay

who trusts gameplay?!?!?!

i'd say yes to all three-i'm damn sure that Raving Rabbids is exclusive to Wii till spring next year and even then its not coming out for the 360.

Can anyone confirm they actually care?

Guest Stefkov

Halo 3 details

sounds amazing.

Those spike grenades remind me of the Fifth Element, that badass bomb he stuck to the underside of the balcony and it went boom.

Also anyone watched the Ign weekly 30 thing? That weapon in GoW......A laser that you can send down from the sky, like artillery, but one laser beam which destroys anything or something. Cant wait tossend that at some people.

Guest Stefkov

yay won the reebok cup on pro evo with Dynamo Kiev. I didint even know they were on there until yesterday. Great, gonna be them all the time :D