Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news, Lumines Live out tomorrow. Woot and so forth. The PSP version is an excellent puzzler, hopefully this will live up to it's reputation.

1200 points plus an optional pack with 22 new skins for 600 points.

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2006/10/17/Maintenance-update-and-arcade-preview.aspx

:o

YES!!!!

what time can i download it? 8am like the other 360 games?

FUCK MY BUDGET I NEED LUMINES!!!!

!!!YAY!!!

anyone wanna play Live multiplayer so i can beat you at it? dont have to leave till 10am (stupid 11am lecture grrrr!)

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

anywho, i dont really give a flying fuck whats written on here cos i'm gunna be playing Lumines Live! on my 360 in about 8 hours time :D

its a lil over priced, i mean 12 skins for 1200, then you have to pay another 600 for 22!!!! extra ones. its all worth it though, Lumines in 5.1 and HD and Live co-op is to awesome :D

I was about to say I wasn't going to spend more than £10 on it. But what the smeg.

its bloody worth it!!!

hehe your getting a kitted up PSP game for your 360 so of course it'll cost more than 800 for the game. you dont have to buy the extra skins but its a must for me.

what other XBLA games cost 1200?

Argument over. Feel free to insult something else totally random about me as a final word. I offer you ammunition of a small peen, reliance on glasses, never had a girlfriend and my personal favourite... collected Care Bears as a kid. Take your pick.

hey you added this bit!!! and awwwwww care bears!!!! :D

i think i had a couple of their ilms when i was small, do you remember any of their names? was trying to think of them in a lecture the other week only got as far as share bear :S

Tenderheart Bear

Fun/Sunshine Bear?

Brave-Heart Lion

Hugs and Tuggs

Grumpy Bear

Bedtime Bear

Champ Bear,

Love a Lot Bear

Lucky Bear

Share Bear

Treat Heart Pig?

Grams Bear?

Those are all the ones that spring to mind.

awwww :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!