Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, zelda says everything he can just to be different and piss people off. Just ignore him, he knows he loved both of Peter jacksons major films, and that hes excited about what hes going to do.

You say he has little creative genius, how do you know this? Did you not hear him say theyve came up with loads of ideas and storys for films, but they couldnt do them as LOTR and King Kong was in the way. He took those 2 storys, and made them amazing. rant over.

Woop a smackdown demo, havent played smackdown since i was like 14 and just getin out of the wrestling phase. Gonna be so many people i dont know on this :/

Zelda Freak, did you even see King Kong?

You can level criticisms at it for many things, but Kong not looking realistic isn't one of them.

he looked realistic not saying its not i'm saying the animation is crap,

ps one of my assignments at uni is to build a working version of snake.

Look, that doesn't matter. He's a good film director and storyteller.

Steven Spielberg proved that he was a good game director, so maybe PJ will as well.

And at the end of the day, this benefits the gamers.

He made;

BrainDead.

LotR: 1,2,3.

King Kong.

:hmm:

I meant he's only made one film after LOTR. He's doing Lovely Bones and Halo now (but not directing the Halo film).

Hey Jordie pie, fancy a co-op on Doom sometime? No one else seems to have it.

You shower of bastards.

i might be getting it-dont really think its worth 800 points when i have it on the collectors ed of Doom 3.

why isnt there any info on Lumines Live :cry:

in good news i got my 360 working at uni now! :D just had to add a MAC address and now its just a case of swapping the ethernet cable from laptop to 360 (damn uni not allowing WiFi routers!!!)

downloaded a bevvy of demos and videos last night and stayed up till too late watch/playing them (OMG Sonic COULD be good if the controlles were less sensitive but that camera is a little better than sonic adventure 2 battle at least but still not decent enough)

mmmm Bioshock 360 exclusivity!! *drools*

gimme gears of war or give me death!!!

is it actually possible to leave the download going on xblive while nipping down the pub or does it auto stop after 15 mins or so?

SvR2007 demo is currently on 18% its taking its time a bit :(

had a look at arcade yesterday and found the prev owner had brought gauntlet and hexic :) hexic is very addictive just done the survival mode (50 levels) quite enjoyed surprisingly

Hey Jordie pie, fancy a co-op on Doom sometime? No one else seems to have it.

You shower of bastards.

Co-op = no achievements!! :P

But, it sounds like crazy fun so i don't see why not ;)

whens the smackdown demo coming on xblive?..if is already then i dont see it

edit found it...1.06 gig thou grr

how long does it take to normally download a demo? this is first demo ive downloaded

Takes me about 10-15 minutes. 4Meg conection though

It took me 10 minutes at 11am this morning, good thing I got to it before the masses of Americans started to hammer the servers.

Demo is really good, you can play a single match between Kane and Triple H, 1 or 2 player. No online mode. Graphics are of course stunning and there are some excellent additions (ultimate control moves and environmental grapples) to the series. Controls take a little while to get used to as obviously they're different to the PS2 version (all of the grapples are mapped to the right stick now), and if you're a newcomer I could imagine all the options will be a bit overwhelming. Stick with it, there are also tutorials to help.

No idea if non-wrestling fans will enjoy it, I love WWE so my opinion is probably somewhat biased. Roll on November.

WTF!

From NeoGaf about Dead Rising in Japan.

DCharlie posted this in the Media Create thread, but this is so mother****ing ridiculous that it deserves its own thread.

Z-Rating Impact on Retail

A quick scout around Tokyo’s Eastern shopping district, Shibuya, revealed the following situation regarding Z-rated games, in particular Dead Rising, which was released today.

Bic Camera: No cases on display. No advertising in store. Willing buyers must take a small, non-descript card to the cashier to purchase. Game not present in Z-rated section.

My response.

This is exactly what free-speech advocates mean when we say that making sales of violent video games to kids illegal will have a "chilling effect" on creative output. Capcom heavily censored the Japanese release of the game, but it seems to have been all for naught, as it still received a Z-rating -- and has subsequently been all but hidden away in Japanese stores.

What happens now? It's highly likely that no other games publisher will want to repeat this scenario -- they want their games actually displayed on shelves, after all. So they'll probably engage in heavy self-censorship to make sure their games don't get slapped with the Z-rating kiss of death.

Or, to put it more succinctly: This is bullshit. More so than ever, we have to make sure similar laws don't get enacted in the US.

I bought Doom this morning, and it's surprisingly playable — I'd played the shareware version on the PC years ago, but that's about it.

Achievements are strange things. It isn't so much the points for me as 'finishing' the game. But whilst that might seemingly improve the longevity of a title, those titles I have got all the Achievements for I'll probably never play again. I haven't played Oblivion since getting all the points, and I think I'll sell Just Cause once I've completed that...

on smackdown how do u pick up ur opponent?

findin the control scheme bit hard to get used to also..really like that you can drag them to the ropes/corner and can rip the turnbuckle pad off.

only can be 2 peeps on the demo HHH and kane couldnt find any weapons also or backstage areas

ill have another go at it tomorrow but not too impressed so far

brought a years sub to xboxlive eariler with 1000 free points :D may get doom with the points hope its good i love that game

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!