Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. announced today that Eternal Sonata, a new RPG for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft is in development and will launch in North America in 2007. An RPG for the next generation, Eternal Sonata takes full advantage of the Xbox 360, boasting gorgeous graphics, 3-D character models, and a groundbreaking battle system.

The story of Eternal Sonata begins as a famous composer, on his deathbed, drifts between this life and the next. In his reverie, a happenstance encounter of a young girl who accepts her terrible destiny and a young boy fighting to save her, changes the destiny of the world. Uncover the light that shines in each of us in this enduring tale of good and evil.

"Eternal Sonata will set a new standard in next generation RPG's as it combines an immersive, in-depth story line that will draw the player into the game," Yoshi Niki, NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.’s Product Group Director said. "With a host of impressive next generation features such as a unique monster morphing system, a hybrid of a turn-based and action battle system with a special attack feature dependent on light and shadow, Eternal Sonata will set a new standard for next-generation RPG gaming.”

Aka Trusty Bell

Watching the Bioshock trailer now, It looks reeeally interesting! so far it's not what I was expecting, but looks fantastic. I'll keep my eye out for this.

EDIT: Splicers.... :eek:

ok guys i just brought my HDTV

what do you guys think?

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/STTS3/3-/924621/Samsung_26_LE26R74BDX_XEU_Freeview_HD_Ready_LCD_TV/Product.html

i was gonar get the 32 inch but that won't look great in my bedroom so the 26 in will suffice

Ohhh, nice TV you got there. I plan on getting the same Samsung model myself (eventually), possibly in 32" though...

YAAAAY!

i'm back!!! Finally got the net in my room!

what a week and i still have the weekend to try and survive!

Anywho! i've played some Dead Rising and died at the first mad man boss thing-i'm shit ya'see- so i'll have to start again and do it all over, fun fun fun.

HMV had King Kong for 14.99 i dunno if i should get it or not . . . advice?

should i spend that money on alcohol? or food? lol

The graphics in BS was really good. But the AI and story etc wasn't as good as I had hoped. But It's probably much better when you play it. The AI didn't look new or amazing.

Do you really think he'd spoil teh whole story?

Here it is : "Your plane crashes into the sea, and you see a lighthouse, you swim there. Theres a lift in it. You go down. after 2 hours of going down you get to some underwater utopia city made fro the elite people to get away from the curruption and war in the world. When you get there its alll destoryed. You have to find out whats going on in the game and how to get out. This is very brief btw."

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!