N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just traded in Prey and New Super Mario for Saints Row and Test Drive:p

Where do you trade games for others? Especially used ones? GAME only gives you money of games or cash (but cash is less than using it on a game ..) They don't let you trade games in for another game.

has anyone not done the multiplayer achivments on GRAW? i wouldnt mind a partner to do them with or anyone who wants to do them again for the fun...

I haven't, but we need more than 2 people to do it with.

Anyone else want to join us?

Halo 2 > Everything

Have you played it properly on Live, ZeldaFreak?

eh no ...

Golden eye(64) > PDZ > PD(64) > Counter Strike(PC) > Halo 2

Thats the order of the jungle my little man, you just don't know what you were on about

Ahaha haha ohhohoho oooh mercy, this is a funny post. PDZ better then PD(64), Halo 2 and counterstrike, good joke. Man, I'm trying hard to persuade my friend with a 360 to get Dead Rising so I can hijack it for myself.

The Premium Xbox 360 won’t benefit from a price cut this Christmas - but instead a HD-DVD and console package is due, spearheading a marketing drive of console bundles available from November.

Retail sources have indicated to GamesIndustry.biz that Microsoft is currently planning to price the standalone HD-DVD drive at GBP 199 (293 Euro), and to package it with two HD-DVD movies. The sources also suggested that Microsoft will bundle the Premium console and next-generation movie player together for under GBP 400 (589 Euro) – and that the price could even be as low as GBP 375 (552 Euros).

Next-generation movie support is considered a unique selling point of the PlayStation 3, but Microsoft’s HD-DVD bundle could retail around GBP 50 (74 Euro) cheaper than Sony’s machine, which features the rival Blu-ray movie format.

Advertisement

UK distributor Gem is already offering Premium Xbox 360s with a copy of Project Gotham Racing 3 and two wireless controllers for GBP 299.

It’s expected an official Premium bundle will be made available in early November, with a newly released triple-A third-party title included.

Microsoft recently reduced the price of the Xbox 360 Core package, after many retailers had already taken a similar intiative.

With the pressure to compete with Sony over the Christmas market no longer a threat for Europe, Microsoft looks set to capitalise with a range of SKUs to help grow its installed base in the region.

Microsoft did not respond to requests for comment.

Holy shit m8 if true.

ill play you dueing the week since getting GRAW with my 360 :) if you like (if servers are ok)

is PGR3 any good online?

Its alright if you can find a game. Also prepare to lose Rep points when playing. Alot of people are petrol heads on there and if you slightly bump them in your car they will give you negative feedback...idiots.