N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't the save thing for DR that as long as you save in the office you can save unlimited times.

P.S. Diemetrix how was Test Drive for you.

P.S.S. Hero-of-Time if you get madden NFL 07, do you fancy a game sometime, downloaded the demo yesterday, haven't played a madden game from '03 version seems much improved

Isn't the save thing for DR that as long as you save in the office you can save unlimited times.

as far as i know you get one save file only per memory device-ie a HDD or a memory unit. if you fuck up on a case file-basicly the story-its essentially game over, so if you miss an apointment and dont get to a specific place at a specific time you wont see no more story on that play through till you start again.

should i get rid of BFME 2 and get Enchanted Arms or DR off ebay in a couple weeks?

as far as i know you get one save file only per memory device-ie a HDD or a memory unit. if you fuck up on a case file-basicly the story-its essentially game over, so if you miss an apointment and dont get to a specific place at a specific time you wont see no more story on that play through till you start again.

should i get rid of BFME 2 and get Enchanted Arms or DR off ebay in a couple weeks?

Ahhh, I didn't know that I just thought you got 1 save and that was it, I startedp alying it last night, saved once and then did all this stuff did the carlos bit and then when it turned 7 and they al went ultimate Zombie I went outside...met those damned Psychopath convicts and tried saving these two women and died and it asked if I wanted to cntinue from my last save or start fro mthe beginning with my stats I have al4ready...which was a surprise, and it was 2am so I didn't have a clue what I was doing but I still love the game, bloody awsome

I just got my dead rising, bring on the mass homocide! :laughing:

is it stil HOMOcide is its killing zombies? are zombies a different species? arent they already dead??? theres some serious thought needed -hehehehehe

anywho

i'm thinking about getting rid of the following games:

RR6

Table Tennis

BFME 2

Tomb Raider

PDZ

bacisly all my games except kameo, oblivion and burnout lol

now for the question: should i invest this money/credit note in more 360 games (aka DR and Enchanted Arms) or save it for Wii (being as i'm a student and will probably be eating baked beans off a sock in two weeks time).

what say you?

is it stil HOMOcide is its killing zombies? are zombies a different species? arent they already dead??? theres some serious thought needed -hehehehehe

anywho

RR6

Table Tennis

BFME 2

Tomb Raider

PDZ

now for the question: should i invest this money/credit note in more 360 games (aka DR and Enchanted Arms) or save it for Wii (being as i'm a student and will probably be eating baked beans off a sock in two weeks time).

what say you?

Bring on the carnage then :heh:

What comes in the limited edition of DR? Mine finally got posted today:wtf:

Same here! Should get that tomorrow now!

Loving Test Drive: Unlimited much more addictive then i first thought! Going to play 'Enchanted Arms' in a min. :yay:

anywho

RR6

Table Tennis

BFME 2

Tomb Raider

PDZ

what say you?

Don't get rid of PDZ

P.S. Which games should I get out of the following:

Test Drive

Dead Rising

Enchanted arms

Madden NFL 07

Kameo

At the mo I have £28.01 credit note and will be trading in N3, help

Picked up DR and a faceplate for £46. Not sure why I got it cheaper than Caris from the exact same shop :p

I only got a C in Maths...

Faceplates shit isnt it :(

Oh and thE DR saving thing, its quite hard to fuck your save up, you have plenty of time to do the stuff you have to d, just keep an eye on things.

Don't get rid of PDZ

P.S. Which games should I get out of the following:

Test Drive

Dead Rising

Enchanted arms

Madden NFL 07

Kameo

At the mo I have £28.01 credit note and will be trading in N3, help

You giving up on N3 already?

It depends on what kind of game you want really. Kameo is awesome but short, E.Arms will no doubt be a long game, Madden is alright in short bursts, Test Drive is supposed to be really good and DR is awesome despite its short comings.