N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Anyone else get Saints Row today ?

Its a wkd game :) Only had a lil go on it as I have got work soon :( Will get stuck into it after work

I played the demo and thought it was a bit iffy. Can you post abit about it when you have got into it as im still wondering whether to pick it up or not.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's something very interesting on the cover of the latest issue of 360. I haven't, and won't, read the magazine, but I can't see how that cover could be anything but the confirmation we were waiting on.

Other than a tin case and that fuzzy feeling of being special, is there anything extra in the LE version of Dead Rising?

Also, I nabbed an Amazon pre-order of Just Cause for £29.99 a while back, and after playing the demo I'm really looking forward to exploring the proper* island and laughing both with and at the game's foibles.

*Word is the island in the demo was created especially for that purpose, with one of the employees admitting they don't think the demo showed the game in its best light.

Guest Stefkov
I played the demo and thought it was a bit iffy. Can you post abit about it when you have got into it as im still wondering whether to pick it up or not.

same for me, l kinda liked the demo for its balls to come up against gta, and the review on ign did make it sound ok for me, but if it is just a copy of gta id rather wait for the real thing.

Also I was thinking last night, that nearly all next gen 'human' characters all have glossy, shiny features. imo zelda tp looks really like realistic graphics, with no shiny effects used for the faces. I think these shiny effects make the gamelook even more cartoony. but thats my opinion.

Bought Blazing Angels yesterday from gamestation preowned for £31.99 i know i could get it cheaper onine new, but i really lik e it. shame i tried online last night just a quick match and there wasnt anyone hosting one:( seems thers not a lot of love online for this game. achievemnts look like hel to get them.

Bought Blazing Angels yesterday from gamestation preowned for £31.99 i know i could get it cheaper onine new, but i really lik e it. shame i tried online last night just a quick match and there wasnt anyone hosting one:( seems thers not a lot of love online for this game. achievemnts look like hel to get them.

Took me ages to get all of them but I really enjoyed playing it.

There's something very interesting on the cover of the latest issue of 360. I haven't, and won't, read the magazine, but I can't see how that cover could be anything but the confirmation we were waiting on.

Ah...It appears I was right, I always knew Assassin's Creed would come out on the 360. It looks to be a damn good game.:awesome:

I watched the Lost Planet trailer on gamespot again today, the one with the large amount of multiplayer footage at the end.

I really want this game...

Guest Stefkov

I really enjoy both Kameo and oblivion, but oblivion beats kameo, just becasuse i like it more.

live+free points

seriously thats a good deal imo.

seriously i cannot do this damned level on blazing angels, i gotta protect the bombers and destroyan airfield. its amazingly difficult. gonna try more tonight.

need to do it.

hmm I'd rather pay a tenner less with no t-shirt thanks.

I really enjoy both Kameo and oblivion, but oblivion beats kameo, just becasuse i like it more.

live+free points

seriously i cannot do this damned level on blazing angels, i gotta protect the bombers and destroyan airfield. its amazingly difficult. gonna try more tonight.

need to do it.

I know which level you mean, it took me ages and its the hardest level in the game, beat that and you will be alright. Luckily I managed to get a medal on that level when I beat it so I didnt have to do it again.

Enjoyed Kameo, but it was a bit of a dissapointment overall. It was great don't get me wrong but it lacked emotion.

Oblivion is superb, but indeed slightly over-hyped. I'm finding the whole-thing miles too over-whelming, however i did that multiply cheat on health bottles and it just makes the game much more fun now, because i can play it with much less worry! Still hard though.

Saints Row is great! First impressions anyway. Not to keen on the music but i did come across a rock station called 'Fraction' is it? With Fall Out Boy on!

I'm going to say this (but might get attacked, lol) but its definately on par with GTA or even better in my opinion. It just seems to be lacking bikes, bmxs too me.....other then that. It's better.

live+free points

need to do it.

or get xbox live for a year for 20 quid off ebay? and buy 2100 for 15 quid. Much better :)