Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just found out that Microsoft have spoken to retailers and an Xbox360 price drop is about to be announced, that is if it already hasn't and I am posting old news which I don't think is the case.

Microsoft is planning on cutting the cost of the "core" system to £199.99 GBP from its current rrp price which is £216.98 on http://www.gameplay.com

I don't know if there is to be a price cut of the premium system.

Still unconfirmed but they will announce it soon.

I have just found out that Microsoft have spoken to retailers and an Xbox360 price drop is about to be announced, that is if it already hasn't and I am posting old news which I don't think is the case.

Microsoft is planning on cutting the cost of the "core" system to £199.99 GBP from its current rrp price which is £216.98 on http://www.gameplay.com

Yeah, I think they will soon too. Which means, if you're planning on buying one now, don't.

Don't buy the intercooler!!!!!!!!!

I'm 99% positive that, that crashed my 360.

Firstly is got very hot, secondly my whole family could smell like a burning smell and thridly it DID crash my 360 and made it over-heat, thus being pointless.

Unless i had a dodgey one. I wasn't impressed at all.

I got my money back thankfully.

Well my friend had one and didn't report anything like that, plus on teamxbox they reviewd it getting 4/5

Firstly is got very hot, secondly my whole family could smell like a burning smell and thridly it DID crash my 360 and made it over-heat, thus being pointless.

are you sure you didn't turn the fan off manually, because then it could cause an overheating problem. Lots of been reporting it as a good quality product

Mine used to get really hot, freeze and make loud screeching noises so i had to send it for repair on wednesday... Now im worried because i need to know if all your game saves and xbox market place purchases are still on the hard drive when you get "your" 360 back?:red:

Mine used to get really hot, freeze and make loud screeching noises so i had to send it for repair on wednesday... Now im worried because i need to know if all your game saves and xbox market place purchases are still on the hard drive when you get "your" 360 back?:red:

Purchases are linked to your gamertag so that should be fine?

Is anyones Xbox really getting that hot? Mines never been anything but a little bit warm.

mines does, and its on top of my rarely used HiFi, so it has supurb ventalation but it still gets fucking hot after 30 mins of playing a game on a disc.

:D :D :D :D IM GOING TO SEE KYLIE :D :D :D :D

but all your games saves etc are gone?

transfer them to memory cards i suppose, you should be able to download all the live arcade games you have again anyway.

Yeah, there's a receipt for everything you've bought. When you log in you can download it all again. By the way good game last night. :wink:

Yeah, there's a receipt for everything you've bought. When you log in you can download it all again. By the way good game last night. :wink:

yeah it was fun :D shame you left with soo much money, i wanted it :D hehe

you made some good calls anyway, and im glad you had THAT 7 :p

ah well still havent left a table with a negative bank roll :D

Guest Stefkov

took me a while but idid the first scenario on Texas poker. Ooh it was so funny when the AI went All in and i had a straight. so i won.

got over 7 mil on that, wish it was real money :(

right im gonna get all the achievements on Obiivion now. ive been doing too many quests for random people on the streets, so now im only doing guild jobs, then when they're all don the main quest.

took me a while but idid the first scenario on Texas poker. Ooh it was so funny when the AI went All in and i had a straight. so i won.

got over 7 mil on that, wish it was real money :(

right im gonna get all the achievements on Obiivion now. ive been doing too many quests for random people on the streets, so now im only doing guild jobs, then when they're all don the main quest.

I just finished all the Fighting Guild quests today, took me ages. Need to get back on N3 but I have to go to work now :(

Guest Stefkov
I just finished all the Fighting Guild quests today, took me ages. Need to get back on N3 but I have to go to work now :(

The thing is ive forgotten which city guilds i have done missions for them, i like the dark brotherhood cos its in one place, which is great so i know they're there. but the fighters guild and mages guild, which ove not got all reccomendations for yet, ive forgotten where ive done lol. shows how bug th game is, and how many quests/people there are.

Told you so.

Guest Stefkov
It's taken me at least 4 hours to do one scenario in Texas Hold Em. Fuck it, I'll just go all in and see if I win.

Lol going all in always seems to get the AI for me. they always fold.

I once went all in with a pair of twos and the 2 AI left folded!

which scenario was that? it took me about 20 minutes maybe less to do the first one.

It has been discussed; http://www.revo-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=212085&postcount=5844

"About to be announced", um it came into effect today.

No price cut on the premium, unless they do it in a few weeks/months. For a while they've been saying "We won't be cutting prices in defence of the PS3, we have other strategies up our sleeves." hmm.

Do you own one can you speak from experience Rokhed? What no then go back do your community service like the court has asked.

Seriously I can not wait to beat the hell out of you, name the game and if I have it I'll toast your ass!

If you were a real man you'd fight him, have someone film it and then upload it on the internet for us all to see.

Do you own one can you speak from experience Rokhed?

No, and neither do you to recommend them to people.

Seriously I can not wait to beat the hell out of you, name the game and if I have it I'll toast your ass!

If you were a real man you'd fight him, have someone film it and then upload it on the internet for us all to see.

That sounds like the better idea to me, I love wiping the floor with brainless pricks.

Many of you will be familiar with Jeff Minter, author of such 8-bit classics as Gridrunner, Trip-a-Tron, Mama Llama, Hover Bovver, Iridis Alpha and Meta-Galactic Llamas Battle at the Edge of Time. And of course Tempest 2000 for the Atari Jaguar. Most recently he co-authored the Xbox 360 music visualizer.

Well, he's just posted some screenshots from his latest game, Space Giraffe, due to be released on Xbox Live Arcade later this year.

060825_space_giraffe_04.jpg

060825_space_giraffe_03.jpg

060825_space_giraffe_02.jpg

060825_space_giraffe_01.jpg

sg8cl8.jpg

sg1jv0.jpg

sg3ht6.jpg

sg5zz1.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!