N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh guys who are getting Oblivion.

Supposadely some copies are having trouble with loading (taking too long). If this happens to you, then supposadely it's something to do with your Hard-Drive Cache.

Your meant to hold the A button while the game loads and it will do something to this cache so it will run better! It shouldn't delete saves but you can't be to sure can you?

I'll (or someone if you don't mind) will get some more details on this. Hopefully none of us will need it.

:)

does this work on any game or just Oblivion ??

has any one ordered from asda online before?, if so do u get a new releases a day early?

WHERE FROM?

I got it from GAME.net back in Feb. They had a £10 xbox360 voucher code that you could use on any game before the end of the month. So you can guess what I preordered for £39.99 then :D

"Pocket Guide to the Empire - A 112 page guide to every aspect of Tamriel, including its people, provinces and much more."

"Making of Oblivion Documentary - Includes a special behind-the-scenes documentary on the making of Oblivion."

"Septim Gold Coin - An authentic replicated Septim, the official currency of Tamriel."

I opted to preorder the standard edition, it costs an extra £10 for that stuff. Tomorrow shall be a good day.

"Pocket Guide to the Empire - A 112 page guide to every aspect of Tamriel, including its people, provinces and much more."

"Making of Oblivion Documentary - Includes a special behind-the-scenes documentary on the making of Oblivion."

"Septim Gold Coin - An authentic replicated Septim, the official currency of Tamriel."

I opted to preorder the standard edition, it costs an extra £10 for that stuff. Tomorrow shall be a good day.

For the lucky people like me, it wasn't though :D god bless the £10 off voucher. I'll be playing it in about 10 hours :D

Diemetrix, said he'd get the game yesterday or today ... i looked at his gamercard, no game ... :(

Oblivion didn't come >_<.

But It has to come today!

I'll post Pictures of my TV when i get home. along with the "TV story"

The TV's amazing. Ghost recon feels like a real war now.

Oblivion + 50" HDTV = :bouncy:

Update:

I HAVE IT!!!! OMFG

Oblivion night all night.

But I wont get home untill tonight..

Any one want me to sett up a Webcam tonight?

I can show u the game and my 50"

tell us about it janet

where to start? the game is so extreamly huge. And you can do soooo much. the game is beutifull. And I Must say I was a bit overwellmed when it started to rain and lighting flashed across the sky. Been playing for about an hour or two.. I just reached level 2 :P The second get from A - B mission makes you travel realy long. So i reccomend stealing a horse. (don't climb on a horse with guards nearby)

This game is better than I imagined. have any Questions? just ask :)

I picked up Oblivion at midnight from ASDA. Gosh!

It's pretty overwhelming.

QFT

I must say the AI is a big dissapointment. You can easely beat a tough creature by moving behind a bench or log and shooting at it. The AI creatures often just continue to run into the object after they hit it... thats a bit weak.

On another note:

Here is some images of my TV

DSCN1.jpg

DSCN2.jpg

DSCN3.jpg