N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not even the graphics. I can live without good graphics.

The characters handle sooooo badly, the frame-rate is bad, there's no indication that you're actually hitting an opponent... it's just a horrible, car crash of a game.

It's not even the graphics. I can live without good graphics.

The characters handle sooooo badly, the frame-rate is bad, there's no indication that you're actually hitting an opponent... it's just a horrible, car crash of a game.

It's just a demo. I think it played alright, just a little clunky. They need to polish it a bit before release, but initial impressions are quite good.

The thing is, if the game has good graphics, you get more into it. The graphics complement the gameplay.

Disagree there. Phoenix Wright has simple 2d draw graphics yet it is the games well written script that makes you simply love that game to death, making it one of the best adventure games to hit a nintendo console in ages.

I think The Outfit demo is a little rough around the edges but it is actually quite fun and allows for some good teamwork. I'm also in full support of any game that lets you drive around a tank that has a missile silo attached to the top of it, like some sort of portable armageddon.

After playing the Outfit demo im going to get it i really liked i cant see what people are complaining about the graphics are pretty decent imo and i havent seen any framerate issues and it also looks like theres some decent modes and quite a few maps the only problem like most people have mentioned is the vehicle handling but after a while it isnt that bad.

Yeah! My FNR3 from Gameplay is being dispatched today, could get it tomorrow! :grin:

Should be the same for everyone! Sadly GRAW is still showing as preordered!

aye m8 let is know if FNR3 is any good caus as soon as im done with GRAW im going to get it if its any good

Loving it so far and this is coming from someone who isn't normally keen on boxing games!

The graphics rock as well! I'm a little worried about my controllers though, the rotation of the sticks is a great idea but they sure do go through it during a match!

:smile:

GRAW tomorrow hopefully! I'm really really looking forward to that, i just hope it's non-stop action! :awesome:

Need some help guys, to those who had faulty 360 units, who was the courier who picked your 360? Was it DHL express? Also how long did it take for the new replacement to arrive to u, and did u get a HDD with it assuming you’re sent in a premium model.

thanks

Need some help guys, to those who had faulty 360 units, who was the courier who picked your 360? Was it DHL express? Also how long did it take for the new replacement to arrive to u, and did u get a HDD with it assuming you’re sent in a premium model.

thanks

It was DHL next-day delivery before 12pm (lunchtime).

I rang up Microsoft monday, got box tuesday, DHL picked it up wednesday, got to Microsoft Thursday, Got brand new Xbox 360 and Hard-drive on the friday!

Superb service, don't know if this was luck alot of people have complained of longer times (perhaps it's there DHL in there area?).

Couldn't fault that service, although i'm pretty sure my Xbox 360 will break again in two months, it has a manufacturer date of 21st December 2005 on it, i would of prefered it to be 2006!

My advice! Mark the Xbox 360 and hard-drive somewhere where no-one can see it (thats what i did) and take down serial numbers to know what you get back isn't the one you sent. i also put a note in with my faulty 360/hard-drive saying brand new replacement needed as told on phone, that may have speeded up the process....

Hope that helps. ;)

It was DHL next-day delivery before 12pm (lunchtime).

I rang up Microsoft monday, got box tuesday, DHL picked it up wednesday, got to Microsoft Thursday, Got brand new Xbox 360 and Hard-drive on the friday!

Superb service, don't know if this was luck alot of people have complained of longer times (perhaps it's there DHL in there area?).

Couldn't fault that service, although i'm pretty sure my Xbox 360 will break again in two months, it has a manufacturer date of 21st December 2005 on it, i would of prefered it to be 2006!

My advice! Mark the Xbox 360 and hard-drive somewhere where no-one can see it (thats what i did) and take down serial numbers to know what you get back isn't the one you sent. i also put a note in with my faulty 360/hard-drive saying brand new replacement needed as told on phone, that may have speeded up the process....

Hope that helps. ;)

hey thanks owen for the reply, yeah i checked the tracking info and its arrived at the repair center, also u sent in the Hdd aswell?, shit i didn't because i spoke to the xbox rep on the phone and they said JUSt ship the 360 ONLY, so now i am a bit worried hopefully i will get mine tomorow, possibly with a free HDD maybe :laughing:

hey thanks owen for the reply, yeah i checked the tracking info and its arrived at the repair center, also u sent in the Hdd aswell?, shit i didn't because i spoke to the xbox rep on the phone and they said JUSt ship the 360 ONLY, so now i am a bit worried hopefully i will get mine tomorow, possibly with a free HDD maybe :laughing:

Yeah the man stated if it's a premium send both in?

The actual slip states put in the controller and power brick but don't!!!

I was told just to put the Hard-Drive and Xbox 360!

I'm thinking of buying a memory card and put all my saves onto that before it breaks again!

:grin:

Yeah the man stated if it's a premium send both in?

The actual slip states put in the controller and power brick but don't!!!

I was told just to put the Hard-Drive and Xbox 360!

I'm thinking of buying a memory card and put all my saves onto that before it breaks again!

:grin:

I would if I were you, just to be safe.

I have.

Some game saves are not transferable though, PDZ and Kameo can't be transferred between profiles and DoA4s can't be transferred between devices.