Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can fix it - then yeh, I suppose that'd be a good idea. Then you could sell your 360 and make loads of profit. If the worst comes to the worst and you can't fix it, you could take it apart and make a custom shell for your working 360. Paint all the casing and stuff and then stick it on your existing one.

This free Xbox 360â„¢ update is great news! We've been listening to what the community has been telling us, so we're happy to announce that this update will improve your gaming experience.

Here are some of the changes in this update:

Improvements to the Xbox Guide.

Option to retain your saved games when you delete a profile.

Increased accuracy of "last time played."

Network configuration improvements for Xbox Live® members in the Netherlands.

More detailed messaging for unreadable disk or region errors.

This free update is available to all Xbox Live members. Your console will be updated the next time you sign in to Xbox Live

What i dont like is how Microsoft keep saying FREE

will we have to pay for updates in the future ??

If you can fix it - then yeh, I suppose that'd be a good idea. Then you could sell your 360 and make loads of profit. If the worst comes to the worst and you can't fix it, you could take it apart and make a custom shell for your working 360. Paint all the casing and stuff and then stick it on your existing one.

So you think it's worth 75£.. I'll probably end up buying it. I realy want to custom paint my 360 :) I'll try making a nes design in Photoshop

I can buy a 360 with a broken DVD tray for 75£.... should i buy it?

I'may be able to fix it.. and i may not. In worst case i have to make it into a toploading 360.

You can easy, just replace it with a new standard PC DVD drive. Any PC DVD drive can be used to replace it.

lol, bloody hell caris, you make it sound like the end of the earth.

wot a shite update, wer these camera things i was promised jordan?

Indeed, it would appear they didn't manifest. I only get info off other sites, don't shoot the messenger ;):laughing:

The March madness is slowly starting to fade people!

Moto GP and Tomb Raider look unlikely to make that month, Tomb Raider is set for a April release it seems.

Gears of war (which we knew) has now been moved from March, no surprise there!

and by far the worst news of all: Elder Scrolls has now got a release date of April 28th 2006, so Gameplay say! It was never given a official date, but March would of been fairer considering they stated early 2006, i don't believe end of april is early 2006!

DAMN! :hmm:

Perfect Dark Zero or Dead or Alive 4?

Keep in mind I despise games that are too hard and piss me off, whereas I have a bit of leeway (excuse the spelling, we make our own words up in Scotland) for the odd shitty element of shooters.

Apparently DOA4 is short, simple and only really worth a rent. From what I hear anyway.

If you want all the costumes, it'll take you about a week tops.

It's a great game, I still play DoA3 even though i've finished it aaaages ago.

According to Meik, Ridge Racer 6 isn't all it's cracked up to be...

Buy both from GAME. Keep the one you prefer, take back the other.

Perfect Dark Zero is different depending on who you talk to. I've talked to people that think it's amazing and others that think it's tripe and can't stand it. I fall into the latter camp, but then i'm generally hard to please and have been tainted by Halo 2 online every day for the past year.

Dead or Alive is difficult, yes, but I haven't really found myself getting frustrated whilst playing it. It's not a complex, technical fighter so it doesn't take long to get into at all. It's also a lot of fun online with friends. I like it.

According to Meik, Ridge Racer 6 isn't all it's cracked up to be...

That's just my personal opinion and because I don't really like the whole drift thing. If you like it then go for it.

Dead or Alive is difficult, yes, but I haven't really found myself getting frustrated whilst playing it.

I got so frustraded I nearly broke the controller :| I should realy go to angermanagment. Games like that and Halo2 online piss me off (when i lose or get killed) I realy love them offcourse...

On another note... I was playing FFXI when xbox live suddenly disconected. But i was still able to play whith my party in FFXI... now thats strange.

Itagaki (DOA developer) confirms that there still are a few problems with playing the game on Xbox Live, and Team Ninja is working hard to fix the issues. He told the magazine that currently his team is having problems figuring out whether it's Xbox Live or the game itself that's causing the issues. He said the first update is scheduled for mid-February. Aside from bug fixes, it will also feature some minor changes to the game's interface.

Itagaki also told Famitsu Xbox 360 that plans to release new outfits for DO4 characters via Xbox Live Marketplace have been put off due to budget and staffing issues. However, Itagaki did say that fans and Team Ninja members had expressed interest in new costumes--and that if such costumes are ever made, they would not be free.

After DOAXBV2, Itagaki say he will release an "action game." However, he hinted that the title in question won't be a sequel to Ninja Gaiden, which means it will either be Project Progressive, Dead or Alive Code: Cronus, or another title. He says the keyword for the game will be "interactivity," which will also go for the next Ninja Gaiden. He did not elaborate.

Source: Gamespot.