Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got R6V2 earlier this week. Played a few levels and 1 online and i think its great :) I loved the first one and to get this one for £10 was so worth it!

I did originally have it with my PS3 when it first came out but i was bit disappointed with it for a full price game back then.

Been playing a good bit of Too Human and have to say that while I hated the demo, it's not that bad a game. Haven't died much (think I've only died 5 times so far) but the overall experience isn't bad. Yes, the presentation of the game graphics and music wise its pretty average and you can tell it was being developed over several generations but gameplay wise it's alright. Camera is still as annoying I remember from the demo. Really don't understand the static camera views used in some sections as it really detracts from the game and the controls screw up in the transition between the camera angles. It's supposed to be a trilogy but with how badly this one was received I'm not too sure we'll see that whole thing which is a bit of a relief and ashame at the same time. They'd need to drastically overall many of the elements from this in the second and third ones. But yeh, it's not a bad experience overall so far.

It is indeed possible, although if you're planning on playing anything that isn't Halo 2 you're unlikely to find anyone to play against. Oh, and games that relied on some sort of server — PSO, old EA games, etcetera — may not work due to things having been switched off at the publisher's end.

It is indeed possible, although if you're planning on playing anything that isn't Halo 2 you're unlikely to find anyone to play against. Oh, and games that relied on some sort of server — PSO, old EA games, etcetera — may not work due to things having been switched off at the publisher's end.

OK, thanks =]

I might try some of my games out on LIVE, check how many people play them.

I tried playing SF Third Strike, but weirdly it gave me an error about the VGA cable not supporting a certain video mode. Odd; as it works perfectly fine in single player and multiplayer :heh:

Non-60hz games don't work over VGA, and as someone playing a game in 50hz and someone else running 60hz can't play together — the game runs at a different speed — I would assume your PAL copy of 3rd Strike requires people to use the European standard refresh rate when playing online.

Non-60hz games don't work over VGA, and as someone playing a game in 50hz and someone else running 60hz can't play together — the game runs at a different speed — I would assume your PAL copy of 3rd Strike requires people to use the European standard refresh rate when playing online.

Ah! Thanks for the explanation, that makes a lot of sense. :D

I just tried the Wanted demo. I nearly turned it off when the first words said in the training was 'I was like you. Sitting in front of a Tv, playing video games, getting fat.'

I got slightly pissed off, but laughed it off.

The rest of the game though was worth it. Running didn't feel good and the cover system is bad, but bending bullets and whatnot totally makes up for it.

I should give that Wanted demo a look. I've got it, but I haven't played it.

I've also played the Legends of WrestleMania demo. Seems much better than SmackDown Vs Raw 2008. And the Relive mode almost sold it with that video of The Rock & Stone Cold's feud leading up to WrestleMania XV.

In main news: I've finally started to get into Mass Effect. I tried it three times before and just didn't continue on (So early in did I stop I didn't even become a Spectre.), but I've got past that bit this time around and I now have the desire to carry on further. :smile:

Hey guys,

Have any of you downloaded and completed the Tomb Raider: Beneath the Ashes DLC and Prince Of Persia Epilogue?

Basically, i need a screenshot of the unlockable outfits if you can help. I think Lara is in a bikini in one of the TRU ones. Anyway, if you can help it would save me some hassle.

Cheers.

You bought the PoP Epilogue? Holy hell. Another 2 hours of QTE sequences?

The thing about the end of PoP, I thought it would have definitely opened up to a sequel to carry on with the story. Surely it would have more money. But I don't know how the epilogue ends so maybe that could leave a sequel wide open.

And I thought the epilogue was meant to be free... unless I missed something.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!