NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

You really think BF2142 was DICE's idea?

It is good to see they doing something else though and this does look fantastic. My only worry is how all the objects you interact with are red, seems to be a bit too easy but then again I suppose timing and the direction you approach does will have its effects.

Uh-oh. I sex wee'd.

Odd I didn't think this (Mirror's Edge) was coming out for 360.

Btw what the fuck ever happened to Alan Wake?

Uh-oh. I sex wee'd.

Odd I didn't think this (Mirror's Edge) was coming out for 360.

Btw what the fuck ever happened to Alan Wake?

Its still in development.... maybe.

So Mirror's Edge for the 360? It looks incredible. Specially in motion. The woman's eye is wierd though.

I thought Mirror's Edge was PS3 only. Fucking awesome if not, it's probably the first PS360 game that feels and looks next-gen to me. Not wanting to start any type of discussion or flame, it's just how it feels to me, it looks different, seems to take very good use of the hardware, it has a great non-generic look, a great colour pallete and its not the usual bloom, brown, grey and bump mapping fest. Want moar!

After watching that trailer I'm not entirely sure on the game - it looks a bit too "automatic"...then again it's hard to be sure from just a video.

I'm in a desperate need for an RPG...so out of the three; Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, and Eternal Sonata which one would you guys reccomend the most? My favorite game of all time is Tales of Symphonia so whichever one is most similar to that I would probably like...

Or does anybody know when Tales of Vesperia come out in the US?

Thank you :)

Eternal Sonata is the closest to Symphonia, but it's really more like Star Ocean that anything else. Lost Odyssey is more like Final Fantasy. In fact the only real difference between the two is the name and the fact that IGN didn't over hype and score it.

I'm in a desperate need for an RPG...so out of the three; Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, and Eternal Sonata which one would you guys reccomend the most? My favorite game of all time is Tales of Symphonia so whichever one is most similar to that I would probably like...

Or does anybody know when Tales of Vesperia come out in the US?

Thank you :)

Does it have to be a JRPG? If not: Mass Effect :D

I have to return my 360, i followed online instructions and they're not sending me a box, they just emailed me a UPS shipping label. And it's all confusing. Anyone been through this method before? Looks like I have to buy my own packaging then ring UPS for a collection.

That Mirrors Edge looks excellent, i love the bold colours and hi-tech modern feel of it...it's very 2008 isn't it? :D

I just checked that video, it should be noted that the footage is from the PC version... I wonder if the console version will hold up in the same way.

I thought Mirror's Edge was PS3 only. Fucking awesome if not, it's probably the first PS360 game that feels and looks next-gen to me. Not wanting to start any type of discussion or flame, it's just how it feels to me, it looks different, seems to take very good use of the hardware, it has a great non-generic look, a great colour pallete and its not the usual bloom, brown, grey and bump mapping fest. Want moar!

I have to agree. While personally it isn't the first 'next-gen' game for me I definitely understand what you mean. This is a completely fresh and innovative concept Dice have created and the limitations of the last generation's hardware would not have allowed this to be a reality. If Dice manage to pull this off this will have a huge impact on the future of First Person games.

I can't wait.

Another one bites the dust!

My Elite is now playing up! Seriously, how shite are these 360's?

Hopefully my dad can just swap it cause he works where i purchased it...

I wouldn't mind, but i was just getting into GTA....

Thankfully it's happened now where nothing is really coming out that i want till end of next month...

My Elite is now playing up! Seriously, how shite are these 360's?

Mine is acting up abit aswell. I keep getting loud sounds coming out of it with graphical glitches kicking in :(

In other news I manged to get a great gamerscore today ( been playing offline all day) 80085 :heh: Yes im that immature :)

just a curious question do you work H-O-T? you just seem to game ALOT

o and gratz on breaking 80000 mark im sure that will get the achivement peeps jealous

did ya manage to get that perfect game on GTA after? if so is there a trick to getting strikes while bowling?

my 3rd 360 has been running flawlassly since i got it in january

just a curious question do you work H-O-T? you just seem to game ALOT

did ya manage to get that perfect game on GTA after? if so is there a trick to getting strikes while bowling?

Yeah I work fulltime, im on a weeks holiday at the moment and I watch pretty much zero TV so all my spare time goes on gaming.

For the GTA bowling trick go on the very far left lane and move 2 steps to the left. You should have 5 bowling lane arrows to Nikos right. Now just throw a staright ball but dont make it fast. Just gentle pull back and then forward on the analogue stick and you should get a strike most of the time. It takes a little practice but once you get it working then its easy. Enjoy!

Mine is acting up abit aswell. I keep getting loud sounds coming out of it with graphical glitches kicking in :(

In other news I manged to get a great gamerscore today ( been playing offline all day) 80085 :heh: Yes im that immature :)

Yeah mine is acting really strange, it's sometimes alright...then my tv screen will go black...and then it'll be all like them blocks on the screen!

Lost interest in Lost Odyssey. Was enjoying the game thoroughly until a HUGE difficulty spike came in the way of the multiple-arthrosaurus battle. Completely drained my enuthusiasm. Shame - I wanted to see the ending.

I hate it when that happens.

Currently lost interest in DMC4 right now. Was starting mission 11 which is the first one you use as Dante. Last time I played it was on Saturday but I've just been so busy with revision and essays that I haven't bothered with it since. Might play it again on friday.

Looks like im popular. I have a full friends list. Also I found the best gamertag ever: Dirty Bumstain

Lost interest in Lost Odyssey. Was enjoying the game thoroughly until a HUGE difficulty spike came in the way of the multiple-arthrosaurus battle. Completely drained my enuthusiasm. Shame - I wanted to see the ending.

I lost interest when i lost the first few hours of game time due to a corrupted save. Traded it in a few days later.

The first part was so, so boring that i REALLY couldn't make myself play through it again...

I've boxed up my 360 to send it back, it had about 3 weeks of gold LIVE trial on it, will I get that back?

MS give you a month of live free now with every return. They do an update to your account (afaik).

Yeah, I got a month of free live when I had to send mine in. But it took six weeks to repair. And it died again within 24 hours of it's return.