NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

aye am gettin PGR3 & PDZ and will get a few games off arcade

lookin forward to playin them online like cant w8 to beat ya's all :heh:

I 95% aren't getting one now. Thanks Microsoft, you ruined my Christmas... :(

Lol, if you try you'll be able to get one before Christmas, I'm confident I will afterall thats my xmas present :heh:

I'm going to try and get it shortly after christmas with a vga cable and PDZ, Kameo and maybe King Kong or Amped 3

I'm not saying you wont but i really dont think anyone will get them on thurs, MS have asaid any amchines on xbox live on thurs they look the serial number up and ban it and fine the shop.

Where did you hear that from and i'd have to say it is bollocks i reacon. I mean mail orders have to send the consoles out on the Wednesday to guarentee delivery for release and if on the off chance Royal Mail actually do a good job and get the console to the customer on the Thursday then its not the companys fault.

On another note was reading a bit about the xbox 360 in the sun today it was the usual bollocks where they seem to add a couple of features that it actually doesn't have but the funniest part was about the games apparently the best games are , PD0, COD 2, Gotham and ..................................wait for it

FIFA 2006 lol

The 360's will be dispatched on thursday, that way you get it on launchday, if you did gameplay anyway - as their console delivery is always next day gauranteed by 1pm

Im a hardcore nintendo fanboy and have been since i was 3 lol when i had my snes and i havent had a new home console for 3 years now since gamecube and xbox360 is coming out soon and i NEED a new console but it seems that nintendo revolution wont be out till next x-mas i have tried not to like the xbox 360 but when i played on it at game it was brilliant!!! my fanboy has nearly been killed but then my mom saved the fanboy inside me by saying " no its to much money" lol yay!!!!!!! my nintendo fanboy has been saved but god damn i want that console soooo much!!!!

Yeah i really want CoD2...or 'War Shooty' :p but I dont know wether having two fps for launch will be too much..

Yeah i really want CoD2...or 'War Shooty' :p but I dont know wether having two fps for launch will be too much..

aye a was gonna get COD2 aswell but am gettin PDZ so am just gonna wait till av done PDZ then get it

Anyone seen the box for the LE PDZ, looks way better than the normal one.

Anyone seen the box for the LE PDZ, looks way better than the normal one.

got any pics ??

got any pics ??

Its not something you can really see from pics, you have to see it yourself to appreciate the difference.

I'm pretty much sorted, i rang Tesco and preordered one. Nice people said i'll have a 95% chance of getting one.

I'm pretty much sorted, i rang Tesco and preordered one. Nice people said i'll have a 95% chance of getting one.

Thats good to hear :D, Hope everyone is still up for Xmas day PDZ. :santa:

Thats good to hear :D, Hope everyone is still up for Xmas day PDZ. :santa:

That's all I'll be doing Christmas Day

9am: Thanks mum and dad, now clear off

9.05: perfect dark and kameo playing

10am: breakfast

10.30: perfect dark and kameo playing

3pm: turkey

4pm: perfect dark and kameo playing

7ish: doctor who

8ish: perfect dark and kameo playing

I do have a suspicion I won't be allowed to do this.

I'm considering leaving my console for Christmas too, but I'm also considering a new television for Christmas, so we'll have to wait and see.

Lol, if you try you'll be able to get one before Christmas, I'm confident I will afterall thats my xmas present :heh:

I think we're going to have to dispel a few myths here.

I'd like to think so.

Thanks. :indeed:

Lets hope your 360 doesn't have any problems, hey? :wink: (if your getting one)

Anyway, i hope everyone 'else' enjoys there 360's when they get them thursday/friday! and i hope you don't have any problems with it. Espicially CooInTheZoo's and Caris's who have actually shown 'excitement' for it from the beginning, which i like to see. :)

I'm now off to explode, for your enjoyment Bowser...... :bouncy:

:wink:

I'm well up for a bit of R-E xmas day PD0 deathmatch we will have to arrange a time and stuff nearer the time

Thanks. :indeed:

Lets hope your 360 doesn't have any problems, hey? :wink: (if your getting one)

Nah I don't think I'll bother, what I've played of it didn't impress me.

Despite having spoken with my cousin about it (he works for Currys) and him being more or less positive he could get me one reserved on launch day including his employee discount.

But when you get that nagging feeling while playing Kameo that "Hmm..actually this isn't that great, and certainly not worth £300", make sure you think of me ;).

Im not in here to start fights or anything... and im not coming in as a fanboy looking to start arguements. What i have come in here to do is to ask whatsall the fuss about the Xbox 360.... about? because as far as i can tell if i wanted one its gonna cost me around £300 for a "new" console that does nothing new apart from having better graphics. It seems to have the same old games and the same old take over your living room size as the old Xbox did.

So my question is what is all the fuss about? and why should i buy one? also what does it offer that i cant already get on an old xbox or cube or even ps2?