Im guessing:

Mario Kart DS

The Incredibles: rise of the underhammer

The chroncicles of Narnia

Need for Speed Most Wanted

Battlefield: special forces

The 360 premium pack is one heavy mofo.

Guess what we got in stock today.

Where do you work? are you selling any cause ill come and buy one on Mon :D.

Thats not a joke.. providing its in the U.K...

Im guessing:

Mario Kart DS

The Incredibles: rise of the underhammer

The chroncicles of Narnia

Need for Speed Most Wanted

Battlefield: special forces

Nope, got those in Wednesday.

And yeah "Im pregnant, with a square baby. And im male. Males have square babies. Its new...bye!" Don't think it'll slide.

And nope, its not on sale til Friday. But I'd imagine the amount they have to get all across the country they're starting early.

Oh and Game be where I work.

Yeah, us two are the 'two guys' who attacked you on msn.

keep us filled in

I've already told this to Caris, so I'll fill you in too.

I was on the phone with Argos for about an hour a bit earlier and they basically told me nothing. After a lot of waiting and talking to 5 different people they said that they couldn't confirm whether or not I would be getting it despite it being so close to launch :| I asked about how many they were getting and they said they were confident that they would fufill all pre-orders placed before the website put it's 'out of stock' notice up.

However, I don't think this is true as I'd imagine they'd at least be able to tell me I'd be getting it by now if it was. I guess I'll just have to wait it out. I did order three days before they 'sold out' though so anyone who did it before me probably has a much better chance of getting one. :sad:

I asked about the second batch and they said they couldn't confirm when it would be, so that's not looking good either.

I just played Kameo at HMV Braehead it looks really good but i just don't think it will look that good on my tv.

Anyway i saw a memory card slot underneath the reset button on the display, whats this for?

The 360 premium pack is one heavy mofo.

Guess what we got in stock today.

I feel sorry for my postman/van driver as he/she will have to deliver 2 prem packs. :p

Best not drop one, or slip on some ice. :(

I just played Kameo at HMV Braehead it looks really good but i just don't think it will look that good on my tv.

Anyway i saw a memory card slot underneath the reset button on the display, whats this for?

A memory card?

one5teen

Its for the 64Mb Memory Card.

* Save your game progress and transport your Xbox Live account

* Supports Xbox Live Downloadable content

* Bonus carrying case fits on your key ring

* Use 2 Memory Units for flexible game storage

i had a go on kameo and king kong today. both were exceedingly pretty, kameo seemed pretty hot aswell. i had loads of fun messing around with the various characters you can be. king kong was harder to appreciate bvecause the controls were for right handers. it was, however, an aesthetic masterpiece. you HAVE to see the t rex.

i had a go on kameo and king kong today. both were exceedingly pretty, kameo seemed pretty hot aswell. i had loads of fun messing around with the various characters you can be. king kong was harder to appreciate bvecause the controls were for right handers. it was, however, an aesthetic masterpiece. you HAVE to see the t rex.

I didn't get to play it but i did get to see it played, okay the player was crap (kept on getting his neck torn apart), it looked amazing and it was cool when kong lifted the t-rex up and was about to rip him apart but the player duffed it up.

cheets, so you can take your saves with you (abd play it at a store :wtf: ) and put content on it

It looks absolutely amazing but then again, so did Starfox Adventures and that was a major let down. This and Perfect Dark are the games that are making me think that maybe I will get an Xbox in the coming months.

I want to see a few more titles before I go out and get one though.

What blows me away is, Kameo looks good and it was pretty much developed, like all the launch games on one Core processor. The Xbox 360 has 3. I think within a year or so, the games will look so much better, its exciting just thinking about how powerful this machine will be

Yea, i heard in the near futre 1 core will be specifcally (or how ever you spell it) for A.I, hopefully Halo3.

Hi,

You know how there has been rumours going around that alot of 360's are overheating/crashing? According to 1up.com it turns out they are not true, and Sony are paying some 3rd party developers called Koyeo to post everywhere that their 360's have problems. Obviously hardcore sonyfans will join in aswell.

Quote from 1up.com:

Sony Employees Caught in Act

November 23, 2005 (7:04 PM EST)

By Jeff Wagoner, CF Editor

Tokyo (AP)-

As cries of Xbox 360 defects in the United States have consumed the online world in the past 48 hours since the launch, it has been discovered that Sony is apparently the fuel to the fire. Known as "Project Light Flame" it has been revealed that third-party employees of a Sony subsidiary named Koyeo are actually being paid to insight negative views upon the newly released console. Why you ask? Because Sony themselves are gearing up for a launch of their new console, the Playstation 3. More news to come as soon as it's available...

If that turns out to be true, doesn't that mean that Sony are already scared that they might lose this time around?

Hi,

You know how there has been rumours going around that alot of 360's are overheating/crashing? According to 1up.com it turns out they are not true, and Sony are paying some 3rd party developers called Koyeo to post everywhere that their 360's have problems. Obviously hardcore sonyfans will join in aswell.

Quote from 1up.com:

If that turns out to be true, doesn't that mean that Sony are already scared that they might lose this time around?

aye m8 a think they are.

its far 2 early for blue-ray to take off

If true, then very much so. I see no reason whatsoever to get a PS3. Basically the same games as XBox 360, a bit more expensive, not as good online play, looks worse, has a worse controller (if they stick with that design.). If I had money to burn I'd get an Xbox 360 and a revolution (depending on games availiable, I wouldn't get one for the hell of it...)

aye m8 a think they are.

its far 2 early for blue-ray to take off

Its not to early for blu-ray to take off, by the time ps3 launches blu-ray will have launched. It is due to launch early next year.

Its not to early for blu-ray to take off, by the time ps3 launches blu-ray will have launched. It is due to launch early next year.

aye but y use blue-ray when dvd's are still going ?

a blue-ray player will cost a fortune when they come out

aye but y use blue-ray when dvds are still going ?

a blu-ray player will cost a fortune when they come out

Yeah so that's why they want you to but a PS3 because every ps3 will double as a blu-ray player (will cost Sony tons tho') so Blu-ray already has a user base.