NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Dead rising loos awesome. To bad ther's no Mutliplayer >_< that would make it one of the best games evver!

Co-op play would have ruled.

Stef you can download a Dead Rising vid off marketplace.

I got Chromehounds and its very meh. The story mode is extremely short and some of the missions are just plain tedious. To top it off Sega havent even got the servers working properly. Apparently there are too many people on. The japanese are on all the time and when us Brits try to get on it overloads, I hate to think what will happen next week when the Yanks get it.

EDIT: I see Dead Rising now comes in a limited edition case at Gameplay and Game although I cant see a standard case so this must just be the norm.

Especially the umberalla part.

lol man i dont know what im talking about all i know is you gets lots of weapons in a mall lol i just said umbrella cause its random...:heh::bowdown:

Does anyone think that DW5 is worth a £25 purchase and If its worth getting a quick charge kit and not just a play and charge

Does anyone think that DW5 is worth a £25 purchase and If its worth getting a quick charge kit and not just a play and charge

If you havent got a play and charge then get a quick play and charge. DW5 is a good game but I flew through it in the course of a few days.

Dead rising looks awesome the graphics have improved since last time aswell just hope it dosent get delayed again as its onlyn 62 days away according to gameplay i have preordered there now with the LE metal case at no extra cost cant wait.

"New Xbox 360 Coming with HDMI port?

>> We received this image from a source who wishes to remain anonymous. An Xbox 360 motherboard with a HDMI-port, interesting ...

Our source has seen 3 of these motherboards already, so it looks like Microsoft might be working on a new Xbox 360 version with a HDMI-port. However it's totally unknown when/if it'll be released to the public and if this will be included with all packages or only on the Premium. Or, who-knows, maybe a it'll be for a 3rd package ... maybe even with an internal HD-DVD drive after all, to compete with the high-end PS3? (but that's pure speculation and MS PR recently denied working on an internal HD-DVD).

A digital output would certainly come as good news for those out there with new HDTV-sets and it could be pretty useful for the HD-DVD addon too, certainly if those movies will ever be HDCP-protected. However people who already paid $400 for their 360 might feel less happy if Microsoft releases this soon.

hdmiport_s400.jpg

http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EEVkFZZpFkDjNuJhIR.php

However people who already paid $400 for their 360 might feel less happy if Microsoft releases this soon.

Yeah. People like me.

Yeah. People like me.

and me, if this happens, with an internal HD, my 360 goin straigh to ebay i reckon.

and me, if this happens, with an internal HD, my 360 goin straigh to ebay i reckon.

somebody already wants to buy mine;)

So is Chromehounds wank or what?

Again yes and no. Offline Campagin is short and some of the missions are tedious but those who have managed to get online with it says its an awesome experience.

My Kameo disk looks like its been snapped or something? It came up with a disk read error so I took it out (it was working fine yesterday) and there were two lines on the inner part of the artwork side. Then on the other side the a little bit of something seems to be lift up over the data and it can bend upwards slightly....

It was workinng fine yesterday and it hasn't been taken out of the Xbox....

The 360 may have done it as I have heard other people say that it can damage the disks.

That is true. One of my friends has a PDZ copy that is looking quite bad, and he hasn't treated it badly. He also investigated this, and found out that the xbox360 *can* damage its own games, if you're unlucky.

Shake it down, turn the 360 vertical/horizontal and try it again. If not give them a call.