NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Kick in the balls for Sony.

Assassin's Creed is coming out for XBOX360 and PC as well as PS3 ;)

Never saw that coming.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It was obvious, but it will apparently be Sony's timed exclusive..

Just noticed Stocka has deleted me from the Friendslist, has this happened to anyone else or just me?

Do you think PS3 will have it as a exclusive for at least 6 months though? or will it be released on all three platforms the same day?

Just noticed Stocka has deleted me from the Friendslist, has this happened to anyone else or just me?

Its the same for everyone :(

I'm so crap at table tennis :(

I hate that juergen guy, everyone plays as him and its so annoying, cos i know wha they do, they make you go on your bachand mainl because then itll likely go up into the air, then they can smash it, so annoying.

Got me replacement today, they took the old one away at the same time.

I'll give them a day to get the old one back to the warehouse then I'm hitting them up for my compensation.

You should have let them stay at yours for the week to save them coming back when your new one knacks up.

I've heard that Table tennis feels like a fast Virtua Tennis, but my brother says otherwise. I haven't tried the game. What do you think?

Lord of the Rings got a decent review over on IGN, I'm not a fan of the films, but I may get it based on being a decent RTS console game.

Lord of the Rings got a decent review over on IGN, I'm not a fan of the films, but I may get it based on being a decent RTS console game.

BLASPHEMY!!! The films are awesome, anyways back on topic I have this on pre-order as it looks like a very solid title plus waging war via Live sounds great.

Just got Chromehounds this morning and im loving it. I have never played a Mech game before which apparently is a plus side as people are saying compared to others its terrible. Ignorance is bliss I suppose :grin:

I'm running a Table tennis tournament and we've had a player drop out, anybody feel like filling the gap PM me. There will be a prize/trophy for the winner.

Do you think PS3 will have it as a exclusive for at least 6 months though? or will it be released on all three platforms the same day?

My guess is 6 months minimum.

Table Tennis is £20 at Game this week. Just a shameless FYI.

Thanks for that Ashley I may pick it up, once again you working at GAME has proved to be very usefull.

Well... anyone gettin Prey ? Im only getting it because I dont think I will like Chromehounds and they are the only 2 games coming out for a while :(

But when September comes were spoilt for choice, looking on Gameplays site im going to be gettin

Saints Row

Dead Rising

Splinter Cell - Double Agent (4)

Rayman 4

I dont think I will be getting Tony Hawks Project 8 as the other ones didnt intrest me

All them games should last till November when there is another loads of great games coming out

Thanks for that Ashley I may pick it up, once again you working at GAME has proved to be very usefull.

hey if you do pick it up, i would be happy to help you achive the online achievments for it, like what we did with Far Cry.:p :grin:;)

oh man I can't wait for that game to come out, it's gonna be crazy cool running around a mall using everything from Umbrellas to Chainsaws to kill your enemys! haha that game will be pretty intense

Dead rising loos awesome. To bad ther's no Mutliplayer >_< that would make it one of the best games evver!

oh man I can't wait for that game to come out, it's gonna be crazy cool running around a mall using everything from Umbrellas to Chainsaws to kill your enemys! haha that game will be pretty intense

Gonna look into this dead rising, sounds good. Especially the umberalla part.

May be hard o get it though, sen as though i just forked out £400 on that samsung id wanted for a while, foundit dirst cheap, yes it may be dirty and such, but it works perfectly, no manual, so does anyone know where i can getit, i'll look for myself in a sec. 360 on it looks:love: :cry: :shock: :heart::yay: