NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Cool, thanks.

For fuck's sake, Halo 2 keeps disconnecting my xbox live, and to reconnect I have to restart my computer...

Everyone add me please!

The name's Fishulator.

I've added you.

I need to get some points, i really need SF2.

Is COD better than GR:AW? because i know GRLAW is good and all, but its not really me, a straegic kind of fighting game, if COD is more all out war then i'll trade in and get it. As soon as got all the points for GR:AW hehe.

Everyone add me please!

The name's Fishulator.

added you-anyone wanna add me then go ahead :D

just deleted all the old friends from the xbox era who havent played in ages so come fill my little world right up . . . or. . . er . . . somat like that lol

thanks.

gunna play GR:AW proper in a couple hours-soo tempted to swap GR:AW for BFME 2 this friday-the prey demo's alright not too 'wow' unlike lost planet *drools* i really want a good shooter for the 360 but GR:AW is too strategic for me like what stefkov says. tomb raiders looking tempting but its not worth getting when i can get ANY 360 game in exchange for GR:AW.

see you online maybe :)

I've added you.

Is COD better than GR:AW? because i know GRLAW is good and all, but its not really me, a straegic kind of fighting game, if COD is more all out war then i'll trade in and get it. As soon as got all the points for GR:AW hehe.

No way, but if you prefer non-strategic then ok

has anyone got Battlefield 2??? whats it like? does it get much online play?

has anyone got Battlefield 2??? whats it like? does it get much online play?

get the demo, If you happen to be on when im on youll see that im on it nearly all the time. Although its the same level its great, for a demo aswell.

get the demo, If you happen to be on when im on youll see that im on it nearly all the time. Although its the same level its great, for a demo aswell.

got the tomb raider, prey, chromehounds and lost planet demo at the mo. will defo download it later during a session on oblivion :D

i think im going to get rid of my old DS for a couple 360 games-think its worth it or is the old DS worth keeping as a collectors thing?

hmmm ds or 2 of kameo/PDZ/table tennis???

BF2 is probably the worst offline game on the 360 and the best online. Im selling Oblivion and FNR3 to get BFME2 as the first one on the computer was mint also pre-ordered PREY as it is 'gauranteed' for day of release delivery if it was before 5pm today with first class post, better get oredering kiddies 5 minutes left.

I've added you.

Yer, COd2 is amazing, Running in shooting etc etc. None of this tactical bollocks. Gud online aswell.

Yer, COd2 is amazing, Running in shooting etc etc. None of this tactical bollocks. Gud online aswell.

damn it soo many good games!!!

im tempted to get BF 2 if its THAT good online. why do i have soo little money :( stupid DS Lite and amazing DS games and stupid expensive 360 grrrr

love you really :P

Anyone up for some PGR 3 tonight to muck about with this new auto-update?

im tempted to get BF 2 if its THAT good online.

It's not, voice comms are screwed and it's impossible to have any sort of private game as you have to play on EAs servers.

It's not, voice comms are screwed and it's impossible to have any sort of private game as you have to play on EAs servers.

i remeber EA's servers from burnout 3 and TS 3. not a good experience

thanks for the heads up rokhed

Burnout is frustrating the hell out of me.

Is it worth trading for PGR3? Because if I crash one more fucking time i'll explode.

Burnout is frustrating the hell out of me.

Is it worth trading for PGR3? Because if I crash one more fucking time i'll explode.

Yea PGR3 is awsome.

Yea PGR3 is awsome.

Still, for me. Burnout > PGR.

Although saying that Burnout really isn't for everyone. If you didn't play them through the series you wouldn't like it.

Still, for me. Burnout > PGR.

Although saying that Burnout really isn't for everyone. If you didn't play them through the series you wouldn't like it.

I agree Burnout is alot more fun to play offline and online than PGR3. I only played Frogger before I went to work 9 im on my break here ) and I cant remember it being that hard. Maybe my reflexes arent as fast due to old age...

I won my first shutout earlier on table tennis. Oh how happy i was, 7-0.

I had the wierdest moment while palying against another guy.

I'm so totally sure i heard one of the guys in the headset say: 'have you got it?' in Russian/Ukrainian, but then i think they spoke French for the rest of it.....wierd

Anyone up for some PGR 3 tonight to muck about with this new auto-update?

yea sure l8tr+