NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

first floor at the back left of store, Gamestation, New St, Birmingham lol

Birmingham, eh? I live pretty close to there (Stourbridge), about 45 mins away. Next time I'm up Bham with my mates I've gotta check these offers out. Cheers! ^^

What do I need to do to my network settings to allow the console to reconnect to live (it fails the IP address part of the connection test) without having to restart my PC?

I think you shoud sett your xbox to static Ip. It looks like your PC and 360 Is getting the same IP if you have it on automatic

why is UNO so damn addicitive??? lol

cant wait for Texas hold 'em in august :D free = :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

also enjoying the prey demo, ive got over the crappy lil bits, and its starting to get fun :D

why is UNO so damn addicitive??? lol

cant wait for Texas hold 'em in august :D free = :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

also enjoying the prey demo, ive got over the crappy lil bits, and its starting to get fun :D

Hate to burst your bubble Takeo but Texas is now down on the xbox site as TBD. Shame as I really wanted it aswell.

For all the achievement whores like myself here are the ones for DEAD RISING.

http://www.achieve360points.com/game/deadrising/

Hate to burst your bubble Takeo but Texas is now down on the xbox site as TBD. Shame as I really wanted it aswell.

For all the achievement whores like myself here are the ones for DEAD RISING.

http://www.achieve360points.com/game/deadrising/

:(http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6153987.html but when you click on it it says TBD *crys* XBL was made for texas hold'em especially if it has vision support which i am hoping for

it was set as a late august one though wasnt it??? or am i going mad???

why cant MS fucking sort out their release dates!!! especially for Live Arcade!

well i spose i could spend my points on SF 2 . . .

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lot who got Oblivion when it came out, are you still playing it? I've been putting off buying the thing for ages now, but i'm really needing a new game, and if i DO get a game, that will be it. Seeing as i dont play many games these days though, if i do get it i want it to be long and alot of fun to play, so is it worth it above other things i might need this summer?

You lot who got Oblivion when it came out, are you still playing it? I've been putting off buying the thing for ages now, but i'm really needing a new game, and if i DO get a game, that will be it. Seeing as i dont play many games these days though, if i do get it i want it to be long and alot of fun to play, so is it worth it above other things i might need this summer?

I just part traded it for Prey and BFME2 (which I got from Grainger Games in town - mfergy). I would get one of those, they are much better - i just got bored with Oblivion after a while.

heeeey, you said you'd get BFME 2 if i got PDZ lol i got it!!! now for your end of the deal mwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

but yeah oblivion is great and massive reminds of a better baldurs gate lol

heeeey, you said you'd get BFME 2 if i got PDZ lol i got it!!! now for your end of the deal mwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

but yeah oblivion is great and massive reminds of a better baldurs gate lol

its not my fault i was born a great lier and you were born so gullible :kiss:

haha nah i'll get it eventually. when i learn how to open the bloody gates on the demo

ive got a lil problem. i've instaled windows media connect onto my XP sp2 laptop and it all works great and i can stream all my music etc. but when i turn my laptop off and turn it on say the next day. it wont connect, but when i reinstall WMC on my laptop it works fina again. what gives?? lol

You need to run WMC every time you want to stream pictures or music to your 360. It should have installed in the start menu for easy access.

nope its not in the programs list-ive had probs with my start menu, on the all programs bit it only goes to two columns not three and i dunno how to change it. :(

and in table tennis whats the best strategy for combating that sweedish guys strength?

According to OXM its backspin 'Y'. I just unlocked all the characters a couple of days ago, I feel special

According to OXM its backspin 'Y'. I just unlocked all the characters a couple of days ago, I feel special

yes, you are very special in more ways than one :P

jk

i have that issue of OXM just havent read it. thanks for that.

xbox 360's get obscenly hot, so where do people place them to keep them cool?

do you use any weird methods of cool-age? lol

and when are games getting released cos the 360 games schedule seems really badly disorganised and just messed up. lumines live best be coming soon :D

and what gives with the wireless controller running out so quick! its a conspiracy to get everyone to buy the play and charge kit! damn you MS!!!

My 360 dashboard is starting to mallfunction. I have to wait 30sec before I can do anything now :/

For those needing help on Frogger

1st play a game with 7 lives on, dont play for real wont matter. when game is over, leave the game and go to the dashboard. go back to frogger and go right to arcade DONT GO TO ANY OTHER OPTION OR MENU. you start out with 7 lives, beat lvl 5, and bingo achievement unlocked.

This works because when you leave the arcade it saves the default settings as 7 lives. enjoy.

For those needing help on Frogger

Whats the point in that ? POINT WHORE !!!

No point in cheating on a game for points imo, its just sad

Why is it sad? some people enjoy unlocking achievements and as the game is extremely hard i cant see no harm in doing this and if you dont like "POINT WHORE"S just ignore them does no harm to you.

unfotunatly i agree, play the game and aim for the points but dont play the game for the points.

but i suppose if you enjoy whoring who am i say its wrong lol

Oh man, I just can't resist those gamerpoints. They flock to me in droves. As you can clearly see by my gamercard here.

Bit harsh aint it? I dont understand people who kick off on others who play for points, like its said why bother as it does no harm whatsoever to you or anyone else. The point system is why I play most 360 games its a genius move by Microsoft and I hope others follow in their footsteps.

Also how is it cheating? Its in the option screen to have 3, 5 or 7 lives its not as if its a cheat code the option is there to use them and the description itself of the level achievement is as follows

" Complete level X by filling up all 5 of the frog home slots. "

Its doesnt state it has to be done with X amount of lives anyway, doing it this way isnt cheating its the equivelent of doing it on easy.