NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Other than CoD2, which I have to PC and played to death in 4p splitscreen on the 360, and Kameo which I thought was crap, can you guys, presuming I've never had a 360 (I have, but I didn't own it), recommend me two good games to get when I get a new one for my birthday please?

Thanks in advance.

GR:AW and Oblivion(if you like RPG's)

Also Hero-of-Time, i wondered what DW5 is when i see you on my list, now i know.

Has GR:AW got splitscreen?

And are PDZ or PGR3 any good, as I can get them with a Premium console, 2 more wireless controllers, and a Play-and-charge kit for £330.

Has GR:AW got splitscreen?

And are PDZ or PGR3 any good?

GRAW has splitscreen but from what i've been told it's crap. The online is great though.. when you have a decent host.

Also, PDZ is a fantastic game to purchase if you enjoy playing games that make you wish you were dead. It's also the game to buy if you enjoy killing people that look like they are covered in grease.

Also, PDZ is a fantastic game to purchase if you enjoy playing games that make you wish you were dead. It's also the game to buy if you enjoy killing people that look like they are covered in grease.

Excellent...

Still, it's a good deal for the console and controllers alone. Is PGR3 any good?

Excellent...

Still, it's a good deal for the console and controllers alone. Is PGR3 any good?

Offline = Yes

Online = No, unless with friends.

Has anyone got anything good to say about PDZ?

What's so bad about the gameplay?

Is it worth getting a 360 without an HD-TV?

Has anyone got anything good to say about PDZ?

What's so bad about the gameplay?

Well compared to the first, it completely licks ball bags.

- It has the worst storyline in video game history

- The controls are stiff and can be awkward.

- Your allies in single player run in front of you when you're fireing and you fail the mission

- Sometimes a mission would just randomly fail.

- The stealth element does not work.

- The graphics look like they've been put through the dishwasher. (with Finish Extra Shine as the cleaning agent)

- No cool alien weapons... and no aliens.

but..

+ It can be pretty fun in online co-op.

+ The guns look extremely cool and are fun to use.

+ Deathmatch (esspecially the virus one) is a laugh and can get addictive.

+ Once the motion sickness wears off the graphics become ok (ish).

So err yeah, it doesn't touch the original but i would say it's worth picking up cheap for deathmatch, online co-op and the achievements I guess (the only reason to do single player)

Oh and yeah get it even without an hdtv, because the graphics aren't the best thing, Live is.

i love gamefly, i just got 1000 gamerpoints from Madden NFL 06 and 500 from NHL 06. hurray hopefully ill have 10k by the end of the summer!

I personally love PDZ. The offline mode sucks its true but Online co-op and the deatchmatch and darkop games are great fun if you can get a group of people who you know to play it.

Also Meik, Love the sig man!

i love gamefly, i just got 1000 gamerpoints from Madden NFL 06 and 500 from NHL 06. hurray hopefully ill have 10k by the end of the summer!

You must be really proud of yourself.

My goal is to have 5k points by the end of the year. GOW will probably push my over the 5k mark.

Okay, I have Oblivion, GRAW, King Kong (Which i'll finish and trade in) and Table Tennis.

Am I missing any massive game everyone plays online? I'm torn between Burnout, PGR3 and COD2.

Okay, I have Oblivion, GRAW, King Kong (Which i'll finish and trade in) and Table Tennis.

Am I missing any massive game everyone plays online? I'm torn between Burnout, PGR3 and COD2.

If its only for online, I wouldn't recommend PGR 3 for reasons I stated earlier. I'm not an expert on the other two, though I remember COD2 having problems early on, could be fixed now though.

If its only for online, I wouldn't recommend PGR 3 for reasons I stated earlier. I'm not an expert on the other two, though I remember COD2 having problems early on, could be fixed now though.

I think COD2 has been patched to fix the online problems.

The chaps at 360Monster have created a Battlecard, so you can pit yourself against a friend to see who can get all the Gamerpoints.

For example first to 10k, 15k, 20k and so on.

Here is an example card showing our resident scot kicking me down in terms of Gamerpoints:

cubechris.pngCVD.png

Yay! I won my xbox 360 on ebay!:yay:

It's £345 inc p&p, and it's the premium console, 2 spare wireless official controllers, the play and charge kit, PGR3 and PDZ.

Before you slag off the games, I reckon that's a bit of a bargin...

I'm also going to by Halo Triple pack (will that work, or only the individual versions?) and the fast charge kit.

And a very very long ethernet cable, if I like the xbox live free 1 month trial, so I can play it online from downstairs...

Yay! I won my xbox 360 on ebay!:yay:

It's £345 inc p&p, and it's the premium console, 2 spare wireless official controllers, the play and charge kit, PGR3 and PDZ.

Before you slag off the games, I reckon that's a bit of a bargin...

I'm also going to by Halo Triple pack (will that work, or only the individual versions?) and the fast charge kit.

And a very very long ethernet cable, if I like the xbox live free 1 month trial, so I can play it online from downstairs...

Nice work hopefully see you online at some point.

Those battle cards are pretty sweet.

Nice work hopefully see you online at some point.

I have a good Halo 2 multiplayer mode I want to try out, it's based on CoD2's S&D mode.

Me and Stocka talked briefly about a Revo-Europe game of Halo at some point. Basically all of us hook up and blast the hell out of each other on Halo 2 and judging from the amount of time some people off here are on Halo there will be a mass amount of owning going on! :grin:

Me and Stocka talked briefly about a Revo-Europe game of Halo at some point. Basically all of us hook up and blast the hell out of each other on Halo 2 and judging from the amount of time some people off here are on Halo there will be a mass amount of owning going on! :grin:

Just think of yourself as lucky, because if you could play the PC version of CoD2 against people with the 360 version, you might as well give up and go home now, 'cause I would own you so badly.:awesome:

Thatd be pretty cool. Id love to join in that, i would be crap, as im not even on the second game yet, but id do it just for fun.

?

But this all ready happens, every night at midnight.

EDIT:

A slight update to the Battlecard:

cubechris.pngCVD.png