NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Best I can hope for is 2 games out of PDZ, PGR3 and Kameo, all of which I have already, but I suppose I can chuck them on Ebay and make enbough for a new game. Better than nothing I suppose.

That's what I'll get. Anyway, they have my xbox360 for repairs for the third time, and I first sent it in in May, I'm beginning to get fed up with waiting.

Nearly completed Table Tennis tournament on hard, brilliant game, especially to get for £20. Rocks online too.

What's everyone's top 5 most anticipated 360 games right now?

For me:

1. Halo 3

2. Trusty Bell

3. Gears of War

4. Blue Dragon

5. Lost Planet

1. PSU (Since this one will come out this year for sure, +2 in ranking)

2. Blue Dragon

3. Trusty Bell

4. Lost Odyssey

5. Viva Pinata

My top 5 anticipated games are, in no order.

Halo 3

Gears of War

Mass Effect

Brothers in Arms 3

Bioshock

What's everyone's top 5 most anticipated 360 games right now?

In no particular order

Gears of War

Dead Rising

Prey

Viva Pinata

Lost Planet

360 seems to be working OK again now, but I've a feeling it's not going to last.

^

I wouldn't tolerate any problems with my console. If it freezes again, and I'm sure it's not overheating, or anything I've done wrong, MS should send me a new one.

I called MS Xbox360 support today again. This time they'll send me a brand new one. (+the 2 games)

Any news on Streetfighter at all o0 isn't it supposed to be out the end of the month? I've not seen anything on it for ages, I thought with the theme and gamer pics being released i'd be Haduken and spinnig bird kicking through live by now =/

Games i'm waitiing for:

1. Dead Rising

2. Viva Piniata

3. LostPlanet

4. Prey

5. Chromehounds (Not too sure about, looks alright but i'm 50/50 on it)

I'd put Streetfighter on there but it's not really a out for retail game, but I want it...and Ultimate Mortal kombat

Guys, you know it costs to make the graw stuff? $15 is good for an expansion pack (it basically is), You get:

* Continuation of the multiplayer Co-op campaign with 4 all-new missions in Chapter 2

* 8 revisited, relit multiplayer Adversarial maps

* 2 all-new game types with 1 new game mode – Team Battle

* 2 new camouflage patterns

* 4 new character customization faces

* 5 new weapons

Guys, you know it costs to make the graw stuff? $15 is good for an expansion pack (it basically is), You get:

* Continuation of the multiplayer Co-op campaign with 4 all-new missions in Chapter 2

* 5 new weapons

And yet the PC guys got:

2 map packs including 16 new maps over all and several co-op maps.

New weapons, a map editor, bug fixes.

all for free, i rest my case.

* 5 new weapons

All the trouble people have had with the shitty netcode it should all be free, just like they did with GR2.

Apparently there are another 4 of these DLC packs planned aswell, and if they are all this price that's going to be £51 on top of the games price adding up to a potential £100.

All the trouble people have had with the shitty netcode it should all be free, just like they did with GR2.

Apparently there are another 4 of these DLC packs planned aswell, and if they are all this price that's going to be £51 on top of the games price adding up to a potential £100.

What annoys me is that they didnt even bother to give us new achievements to get. I know it sounds crazy but I enjoy playing for them as it gives me something to aim for.

What annoys me is that they didnt even bother to give us new achievements to get. I know it sounds crazy but I enjoy playing for them as it gives me something to aim for.

There's no new co-op achievements?

There's no new co-op achievements?

Nope, it stinks. They only used 925 out of the 1000 points so I dont see why they didnt add some more achievements.

Nope, it stinks.

LMAO.....

Who cares about achievements anyways? I think the whole achievement race thing is over. I play games just because they're fun, not for achievements

LMAO.....

Who cares about achievements anyways? I think the whole achievement race thing is over. I play games just because they're fun, not for achievements

As do I but having Acheivements in a game is an added insentive. Take Kameo for example, I probably wouldnt have been bothered about getting A ranks for each level if it wasnt for the Achievements but Im glad I did because it made the game longer for me and made me a better player of the game in the process.

I think achievements would be fantastic if they had a use. E.g. get 10,000 a.points and in reward you receive 1000 XBL points to spend.

It would be fantastic if there were achievement like points on Wii and get so many and you can exchange for games from the virtual console :yay:

I think achievements would be fantastic if they had a use. E.g. get 10,000 a.points and in reward you receive 1000 XBL points to spend.

It would be fantastic if there were achievement like points on Wii and get so many and you can exchange for games from the virtual console :yay:

Yeah me and the lads at work were on about that, they could call them Shines or something else Nintendo related.

wiers my bros just playing battlefield, and the controller d/c once, then a second time, its working ok now...nothing was interfering, hits pointed straight at the console. i'll see what happens while he plays.

wiers my bros just playing battlefield, and the controller d/c once, then a second time, its working ok now...nothing was interfering, hits pointed straight at the console. i'll see what happens while he plays.

Maybe the battery needs a charge?

Maybe the battery needs a charge?

not rechargable, but if so, then those controllers are eating up my batteries.

how long do the rechargable official ones cost, cos it seems to me that using batteries only lasts a few day.

not rechargable, but if so, then those controllers are eating up my batteries.

how long do the rechargable official ones cost, cos it seems to me that using batteries only lasts a few day.

Get the Play and Charge kit, it costs around £15 but its well worth it.

Get the Play and Charge kit, it costs around £15 but its well worth it.

yeah'll look into it,

(where the fuck you just got 2000 points from hero of time?!? you were only on about 10,000 a few days ago)