NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

First two levels are easy. It hits a horrible difficulty spike at level three.

Level 3 is where it gets super awesome, and it's pretty easy when compared to the next two levels. Ikaruga kicks my ass, and makes me love every second of it.

Same. My friends made a massive fuss about GTA:VC, so I got the double pack for the Xbox 180, and I was left with a feeling of disappointment and confusion (about the fuss).

I'll probably get GTA4, but with my exams coming up, it can wait until the summer.

Agreed. I bought the double pack as well but hardly played the damn games. I might buy GTA4 after my exams as well but there are so many games I need to catch up on! Here is the list of games that I need to buy/play after I finally finish my damn A levels (I'm a new 360 owner so there are a load of games I wanna play):

DMC4

Halo 3

Bioshock

Mass Effect

FIFA08

Dead Rising

Rainbow Six Vegas

Lost Odyssey

FEAR

Orange box

Oblivion

Can't wait to get stuck into them. Right now the only games I have is COD4 and DMC4 (the latter I'm saving till after my exams!).:smile:

It's out next month aswell. Damn.

I guess shops will do offers like putting the instruments with the game for £10 cheaper than the £180. Hopefully.

I may give this a pass.

Yep. £180 is £80 too much at the very least.

Agreed. Americans get the whole package for £85 and we have to buy instruments and game separately for a grand total of £180. Talk about an absolute fucking rip off. I could almost buy myself another premium 360 at that price!

Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. Definitely gonna give it a miss (despite how much I want it).

Me too. Looks like a no show - don't expect it to sell very well because of it either.

Well my Xbox was silent for a couple of days... it just started making a low humming sound when I play games...

Im still gonna buy the whole set for rock band though. Not that I should 6 months fucking late

Fuck that. I thought the £130 included the game. They can fuck right off with £180 + another god knows how much for DLC.

For £180 I would expect it to give me blowjobs.

lol.

I'm definitely waiting for a price cut being the cheap skate I am.....I just love the thrill of discovering bargains and getting my games as cheap as poss!:heh:

Americans get the whole package for £85

No, they don't. American prices are without VAT, each state charges different rates ;)

Still, it's only about £100 in the US so they are taking the piss with £180. £120-£140 would be more in line with the normal price increase we have over here...

No, they don't. American prices are without VAT, each state charges different rates ;)

Don't be such a smart arse!:wink: :wink:

Indeed I bought some games today from gamestop. All marked prices are without tax and Maryland (insert cookie joke here) state tax is 6%

Well my Xbox was silent for a couple of days... it just started making a low humming sound when I play games...

Was it switched off for a few days? :p

Might buy Burnout Paradise at the weekend. Is the general view that the full game is much better than the demo?

Might buy Burnout Paradise at the weekend. Is the general view that the full game is much better than the demo?

The bigger map in the full game really opens a lot more gameplay. The general view is that the demo was a "poor demo". In the same way that the Bioshock demo was poor.

Level 3 is where it gets super awesome, and it's pretty easy when compared to the next two levels. Ikaruga kicks my ass, and makes me love every second of it.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Time to get some practice with my GC copy

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

yup.. i have given most of my GC games to my nephews.. but some gems i hold on to.. like Ikaruga..

Paradise is awesome.

By the way, megapatch coming April 24th. Fixes tons of shit.

http://kotaku.com/377660/burnout-paradise-gets-massive-trenchcoat+wearing-update

Oh god...no. 1.2 isn't anywhere near a megapatch. It does a lot, but it's absolutely nothing compared to Cagney (which adds new modes and content). And then there will be the free island (plus more free islands). Plus more big updates after that. Criterion are going to keep the updates coming for at least a year.