NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

quick question

how do you enable themes ?? iv downloaded some nd dont know how to get them on

thx

took me ages to figure out, go on the dashboard then click guide then personal settings, and themes

took me ages to figure out, go on the dashboard then click guide then personal settings, and themes

lol aye cheers m8 a would of neva found it :bowdown:

what your gamertag m8 a will give u a game of pdz at 9 if u want ??

Well, I was never thinking of getting one (most of the games seem either to be racing or war games) but then I so Dead Rising. Now that looks like the game I have dreamed for as long as I have been playing games...so now it is more of a maybe...

No, has non buyers remorse set in yet?

A bit, this morning. When the BBC were going crazy about it.

Then I had a go on my friend's 360 and I was so fucking proud of myself for not giving into the hype machine and pre-ordering. Because I know, by Monday, I'd be wishing I'd saved my money for the price-drop/games that I would actually buy if they weren't launch games.

The bit where it crashed three times was probably the thing which put me off the most.

I would so join you all on PD0 but i seriously cant go near the router to connect, its a xmas present ive taken out of the box!! Its shoved down my sleeping bag (very carefully) and i put the PS2 back in the 360's box. Ahh this reminds me of the DS launch...anyway place your bets how long i can keep it without being busted...

it should be mine really, i put 190 towards it. bloody mothers eh...

oh yeah the other reason is my hard drive only shipped today, first class mind, should be here tomorrow. and my LIVE order got cancelled, but i might leave it if i can use up those free 30 days first. anyone tried it?

YAY its so shiny, cant wait till i can actaully save my games tomorrow hehe.

We had people queue up at 5.30 apparently. Yeah I know others elsewhere will have been earlier but I just found it amusing cause it was pissing it down. Plus we got there, opened the shutters and then shut them out til opening. Such cruel fun.

Theres a core being kept spare in case we get one returned as faulty, if its still there by Monday I may buy it and ebay it.

Good/hopeful 'news'....(for me anyway)...

Microsoft has tried to reassure fans, saying that more Xbox 360s would arrive in the UK next week.

Its shoved down my sleeping bag (very carefully)

Have fun getting naughty tonight with that USB :heh:

How good is hexic!!!!

I'm playing that now! It's superb! :wink:

I've only played Kameo, PDZ, Amped 3 and NFSMW today! I'm now pleased Gameplay didn't send them all to me because i wouldn't get through them! :laughing:

I'm loving every game so far, the actual console dashboard itself is fantastic as well!

I'm pleased i'm still excited and haven't had that anti-climax feeling yet, thankfully i have more new games to play tomorrow as well so it will be a Xbox360 weekend! :smile:

-------------------------------------------

Concerning Perfect Dark:

Also, did anyone find that you CANNOT use vehicles in deathmatch multiplayer mode? Only in dark-ops which only works if you have more then 1 human player or go on the net?

Does anyone know if you have to unlock the use of vehicles in deathmatch mode with bots and humans or you cannot use vehicles at all, i really wanted to ride a jetpack?! :smile:

Problem is the stock will probably be limited, big stores in big cities only. But best of luck to you.

Hmmm.. so far.. I'm not that sattesfied.

Alltough my Tv shows the game Exremly well on SD.

And Caris :) I see your online. After i instal the PC progs for 360 i'll probably play some PDz online.

I've only played Kameo, PDZ, Amped 3 and NFSMW today! I'm now pleased Gameplay didn't send them all to me because i wouldn't get through them! :laughing:

Pffttt.. just appreciate you have one and four games, I can't manage to get a 360 right now yet alone afford four games and i'm not sulking, yet you are with a 360 and like 4/5/6 games with you/on the way.

Cancelled my preorder, i'll get one in April thanks. I don't wanna have to run around like a headless chicken just to pick one up.

Hmmm.. so far.. I'm not that sattesfied.

Alltough my Tv shows the game Exremly well on SD.

And Caris :) I see your online. After i instal the PC progs for 360 i'll probably play some PDz online.

Cool, nice one wish i could just join you like X-Fire haha.

FIfa looks fucking amazing, the textures used on the players is so life like, sadly its plays like hiv.

Cancelled my preorder, i'll get one in April thanks. I don't wanna have to run around like a headless chicken just to pick one up.

More like

"Cancelled my preorder, I'll get one in April thanks. I don't wanna have to run around at all, mainly because I'm a fat **** and will die due to lack of breath."

More like

"Cancelled my preorder, I'll get one in April thanks. I don't wanna have to run around at all, mainly because I'm a fat **** and will die due to lack of breath."

What the fuck? You need to sit the hell down, whoever you are. That's way outta line.

pdbpdb don't go randomly insulting people please.

back to the 360.