NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

All I'm gonna say is try getting all 300 Orbs on Crackdown and tell anyone Achievements are worthless..

Some people like achievements and make a hobby out of it, who is anyone to say that being proud of certain achievements is a bad thing or sad thing.

I personally play the games for fun, achievements as I said before are for something extra, however there are the certain achievements which are something to be proud of the one on Crackdown and the COD 2 Vetran for example.

I like Stefkov have a little compo with a few friends and it always leads to bragging rights, a guy I met online since the first day I got Xbox Live is the same with me, he has 20k however I was beating him at one point!

Does someone want to go through co-op campaign on R6:V (Im seeing people playing it)

Campaign is annoying, you just die at really annoying moments and have to do whole bits again. t-hunt is more annoying, on realistic, Id clear the roof on border town, come down the stairs and some guy comes and shoots me from the top of the stairs!

Does someone want to go through GRAW2 (aswell as Jordan)

I have 1000 gamerscore now. I don't want anymore, 1020 doesn't sound as right as 1000.

I love the achievement/gamerscore idea, but i'm crap at games so haven't got many...

My mate has thirty two thousand gamerscore i believe which is superb!

He buys crap games for the achievements, which is hardcore.

Where hardcore = stupid.

Buying games just for achivements is stupid, getting all the achievments in games you own is fine but buying them just for achievments is a waste of money.

hmm yes.. I "love" the achivements that you really have to fight for.. but others are just plain stupid... im pretty proud of my 1000 points from COD2..

Now im going for Veteran in cod3..

Where hardcore = stupid.

Buying games just for achivements is stupid, getting all the achievments in games you own is fine but buying them just for achievments is a waste of money.

Don't call my mate stupid! Everyones different.

(Jordan posting)

Urghhh

I have The Darkness, got to the Turkish baths and i keep getting owned at one section. Theres no save points for ages in that place.

Plus, i hardly get to play on it due to Letty's little prick brother ALWAYS playing GTA: Vice City Stories over and over and over again on his PS2 ¬_¬.

Its not because your score is over 7000, its the way you carry yourself around here. You constantly talk about achievements on 360 games and not alot else, I've seen you talk many times about being excited at reaching 10k and renting TMNT was the cherry on top.

It is obvious to me, you get a little carried away at getting achievement points. But do you!

And Dexter who the fuck are you exactly?

just another newbie...dont mind me, just thought that comment from Tellyn was hilarious!

just another newbie...dont mind me, just thought that comment from Tellyn was hilarious!

Don't worry he is a very nice person when you get to know him.....

Don't worry he is a very nice person when you get to know him.....

ah thats good, as i heard this is a good place to be. Nice community n'all.

BTW, cool desmond stuff you got going on there, great character on LOST.

Can we please get off this whole achievement arguing thing. Some people like buying/playing for achievements others dont, Nuff Said!

Anyways.....

Senior Konami executive Kazumi Kitaue has questioned whether the recent PS3 price cut will have the desired impact on sales. He went on to hint that Metal Gear Solid 4, long expected to be a PS3 exclusive and potential system seller, may also end up on the Xbox 360.

Speaking to Reuters, Kitaue, head of Konami's North American and European operations, said that the PlayStation 3, even at a reduced price of $499, was still comparatively expensive.

"I wonder if Sony can win back user support by the price cut of just $100," said Kitaue.

"I don't expect a substantial impact. With $500, you can buy a personal computer."

The PS3 is still double the price of Nintendo’s Wii, currently the fastest selling of the three next generation home consoles, and $100 more expensive than Microsoft’s premium Xbox 360.

Kitaue also indicated that while Konami would like to keep the latest Metal Gear Solid title a PlayStation 3 exclusive, a desire to see a return on large development costs coupled with a smaller than anticipated PS3 user base could see the game headed for Xbox 360 too.

"Since Metal Gear Solid was born for the PlayStation, we would like to keep it a PlayStation game. But we might have to take some steps," Kitaue said.

If the title does go multiplatform it would be the latest in a long line of once PlayStation only titles to do so, and would represent a major blow to the platform holder.

Kitaue also said he expects Konami’s gaming division profit to grow in the next fiscal year in synch with the expansion of the next generation console user base. He went on to target EA’s FIFA soccer crown, claiming that Konami could encroach on the publisher’s share of the North American market by selling more copies of its Pro Evolution Soccer franchise than previously.

This rumour of MGS4 is getting stronger and stronger. To be fair it makes perfect sense to release it on the 360 from a business point of view.

Can we please get off this whole achievement arguing thing. Some people like buying/playing for achievements others dont, Nuff Said!

Anyways.....

This rumour of MGS4 is getting stronger and stronger. To be fair it makes perfect sense to release it on the 360 from a business point of view.

Yeah ive said it a thousand times before.. it wouldnt make sense to release such a high budget game onto a console that has the smallest install base when theres another much larger install base on another console.

MGS4 will come to the 360.. theres no doubt about it.

DMC4 content on marketplace, including HD trailer

What? Now?

*gets very excited while awaiting a response*

Yeah, DMC4 Hd and SD trailers. Also some buyable content.

Getting the trailer kinda now.

Nice to know my humour is appreciated. :)

jsut lent crackdown off me mate, got no net at the moment, but i shoudl have within the next week, so anyone who is up for doing co-op with me, msg us on live :D

arguing AGAIN hobb what a surprise :P

anyone know the community site for forza as i wanna make a sig out of my custom car if possible

on the gamerpoint thing - already said i find them pointless and in some cases not fun. I just play the game if a achivement gets unlocked and pops on screen i dont give a dam.

all i see it as is a number thats popped up in my sig and when i goto the 360 menu.

to some people yes it can be fun or even a race or a matter of "i got this achivement in this game have you" sorta thing but i just dont care for them simple as

also is DMC4 worth a look in..is there any game that is simular that if i like it i would like dmc

Anybody get Call of Juarez?

I want to get it but im not sure entirely what type of game it is....

Chuck has it, I saw him playing it a few days ago.

frame_lead.php?pid=935830&img=1&sid=&rgroup=e32007_images

Motorbikes in PGR4 are a go then.

Lol Ashmat, those are the two games I'm getting for my second wave, straight after DiRT and Mario Strikers :p