NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Halo 2 would be better maybe.

I might try and get COD2 for cheap. If it has a better online, but the online matches I played on COD3 seemed fine.

Ok, how about CoD2? I'm perfectly fine with that.

Also, Bluejay i fucking love you.

Anyone used that before and know if they're good. I don't want to waste my time with them.

Guess I'll get COD2 then.

Well it's free and i'm testing, just put Project 8 on the list.

I use lovefilm for dvds but not games as at the time they were really slow with them, but that was when they first introduced them so maybe it's improved.

I'll sign up later then. I've just got to remember to stop it after the 90 days. Bad memory and all.

(Takes the piss, 9 hidden orbs remain)

I would much rather a CoD game than GoW. I've always found GoW rather boring. There aren't enough weapons, 4vs4 gets a bit boring. The maps are all really dark. It's really slow-paced. CoD is much better, although Halo 2 would be even better. :heh:

While this maybe true. CoD3 isn't very good (in sp anyway) and while CoD2 is excellent I think the 360 netcode is/was shit.

If CoD3 has CoD2's multiplayer and a better netcode then its all good but I doubt it.

As for LoveFilm, looks fucking great but I fear I'll get burned somehow. Just gotta cancel in time with all games sent back. Anyway, my registration has been accepted so The Darkness or something should dispatch.

I prefer COD3 multiplayer because of the class system and these days the netcode is fine, quick connections to games and relatively lag free.

I prefer COD2 multiplayer because there is no class system, the netcode is next to perfect, uber fast connections and no lag at all.

And there is no crappy vehicles that feel like they were added in for the sake of it.

Right so did anyone else sign up just for the Film rental?

Bugger. I'll have to cancel it and you have to phone up to cancel. Cheeky buggers.

Why did I do it, I never do these :(

some nice music they're making me pay for to cancel

I did it ages ago so I doubt they would let me do it again.

no it's shit.

how about COD3, PDZ, Vegas?

I vote Vegas

Right so did anyone else sign up just for the Film rental?

Bugger. I'll have to cancel it and you have to phone up to cancel. Cheeky buggers.

Why did I do it, I never do these :(

some nice music they're making me pay for to cancel

Why are you cancelling it?

FAKE EDIT: Whoops, i was worried therew as something wrong that i'd done too, i noticed that, signed up for games and movies.

Whenever these things are around i jump at it.

Put Project 8 on the list, just flicking through the others.

I say we just wait for Halo 3, Vegas is pretty boring in multiplayer and I can't be bothered to buy a new game just so we have something different to play.

FAKE EDIT: Whoops, i was worried therew as something wrong that i'd done too, i noticed that, signed up for games and movies.

That's why, I thought I'd done it right. Checked my account and I'd only signed up for movies. Sod it. I'll just buy the games I want to play/rent.

I'll try and borrow Vegas off my friend but at the moment it looks like there wouldn't be any point.

Even with all the new content (which is free) are you sure it's boring?

Vegas story is quite boring. Playing through the first levels, and only the first levels, it's really boring. I got bored quickly.

I'm trying to get into it. I might play some co-op now on it to try and revive it.

Vegas is an awesome game. Me and the lads from work always used to come in from 2-10 and have late night sessions on it. Whether it was a normal match, Terrorist Hunt or Campaign it was always a laugh.

I did it ages ago so I doubt they would let me do it again.

I think this is a code for members who accounts were cancelled too.

Also, Unlucky Stefkov, you lose you're free trial by changing package.

The having to phone up to cancel is worrying though, I read you can do it online after 11pm though.

ok pretty much done with DiRT now....the online is awesome

only got international rally and global to do but i cant be arsed. Time to move onto Forza and finish gears insane mode

I've got CoD2 so if you do all start playing it I might join in. :p

Has everyone already paid for the Gears maps?

Has everyone already paid for the Gears maps?

I've haven't!

I may do soon though, as I should get some money for my birthday tomorrow. :awesome:

Whenever these things are around i jump at it.

Put Project 8 on the list, just flicking through the others.

I swear if you change package, you lose your free months? Check your next payment date, it should be Oct.

I could pick up Cod2 on the cheap, and would be happy to, as I am (although I say it myself) stupidly awesome at the PC version.

However, you'll have to be prepared to (briefly) hear my bitching about the lack of lean.

And having to pay for the maps, which don't include mp_harbor. :weep:

Other than that, I'm up for it, especially now it's so cheap.