NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Is it back up? I heard it was being fixed. I really want to try it out after playing the Eternal Sonata demo already and that's alright apart from the battle system.

Man, DiRT is alot better than I expected. And Mario Strikers is decent, I can see myself sending it back within a couple of days though. Very glad I rented it. Impressed with the quick delivery too.

But can't you cancel online Stevkov? Homepage > My Account > Cancel my account (on the middle left hand side of the page). Seems alot more streamlined than the phone call.

Click on it. It tells you to phone up.

Funny guy on Gears before. First ranked match in ages and all I hear is an American say, so who's going to watch the new Harry Potter tonight.

My mic was off thankfully.

I'm really bad at Project 8.. it's a fucking good game but i suck at it so far.

And me. Too early to admit defeat though.

I actually can't decide what to think about Blue dragon.. needs a tutorial.

I agree with this sentiment. it just throws you in with everything turned on and its a bit daunting. That or we fail at games.

Blue Dragon Demo = Ass.

You and every descendent in the long line of your family = ass.

Yeah, that was the harshest thing I've said in a long time. I'm fairly nice and agreeable usually

I ran out of my live subsription and broke my headset, so i figured I could just get the live vision camera and get both of those for free, anyone recomend me somewhere to get them cheap?

I am loving the Blue Dragon demo, took a bit of getting used to due to being thrown in at the deep end but once I got around the combat I was fine! Only played the fortress level so far, need to do the Ruins still. The graphics aren't too shabby either!

When does this baby hit our stores?

Anychance of the price dropping with the elite coming? £279.99 is still a good price but its been rumored nothing has come yet.....

mmmm, i'm not tempted by the Elite, espicially at that price, i'm seriously considering buying the Halo 3 edition 360 though, it looks way different from the regular 360.

I noticed it at gameplay yesterday, tempting eh

M8 DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FUNNY TELLING ME ABOUT A NON EXSISTANT MASS EFFECT DEMO, I WILL CRUSH YOU

I don't think they'll drop the price until after Halo 3 comes out... people will be buying consoles for it, and it's selling reasonably at the moment.

ok, the old xbox has the 3 red light syndrome, and wont play any dvds, games or cds properly. so where do i ship it off to get it repaired, and slightly more importantly how much is microsoft gonna scam out of me? it was one of the launch day consoles....

cheers

They send it to Prague. Considering having not seen you in ages, I assume you dont know that there is a 3 year warrenty on 3 red lights. Itll take about 2 months

My God, I 'd forgotten how much I disliked the old Sonic games, what a waste of 400 points that was. Give me Sonic Adventure over that any day!

Blue dragon demo is out as well as much more.

Much more?

Videos I presume or something a bit more interesting?

Hopefully by much more you mean a lot more demos. I'm checking now.

Damnit only an Assassins creed trailer..

Eternal Sonata trailer aswell. Definitely getting that, a 3 by 4 cm screen watcing that at the conference wasn't very nice. HD video = win.

Has anybody completed the Forest level of the Blue Dragon demo? I can't beat that bastard with 3 heads - he wipes you out in one go with some petrifying attack?!

Any tips peeps?

Beautiful Katamari video on 360. Looks wierd and fun.

Downloadable content, online multiplayer. Looks great.

Naruto trailer also there. I have high hopes for it, I hope it turns out good.

Yeah, golden axe just isn't as good in this day and age.. glad i didn't straight up buy it..

Looking forward to Bomberman and Katamari though, also, before i might trial sonic, is the the PAL or US version? Becaue i remember the PAL version is shit.

I hear Sonic is woefuk enough.

Might get GA for the sheer retro of it all (easy gamerpoints too!)

:)

ooh, the full conference is up on the marketplace now! :D in 6 parts though :(

Im so hyped for some of these games now! Bomberman Live - OMFG!

Yeah I LOVE Sonic but heard this one wasnt great for some reason?

Anyway I have it on PS2 Disc so I dont need it!

:)