NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Bommerman live should be the game to replace gears.

Indeed.

Just read it will cost 800p and it will be 8 player online!

You just don't don't want to take £17.99 out of your £600 for one the greatest games on xbox and you wont admit it

Up. Yours.

I don't buy a game I don't like because someone tells me to.

Don't buy it Tellyn no ones forcing you.

Oh Stef we should be able to connect now, i changed my router settings.

Gonna send back Prject 8 in the next.. getting FEAR :D, my amte's getting the PC version too, we're gonna start at the same time and like, talk about it as we go along.. should be fun. I haven't palyed a good scary game in a while.

Good news everyone!

Awesome. I'll have to somehow get more points.

Oh Caris I'm gonna try resetting my router.

Condemned > Fear

buy that too Ashmat, you wont regret it...

But F.E.A.R has really repetitive level design and samey environments. What more do you want?

But really, FEAR is a good game.

Gonna send back Project 8 in the next.

You gave up quick.

I might give up soon too. I want to play other games. I can always get it again.

Don't buy it Tellyn no ones forcing you.

Oh Stef we should be able to connect now, i changed my router settings.

I'm not getting it. That pillock has been trying to force me to buy it for the past two days.

I'm not getting it. That pillock has been trying to force me to buy it for the past two days.

You could always suggest to him that he fucks off. :blank:

In other news, I'm about to go to the bank to pay in some money, and then I can order those points for the Gears maps!

Oh, wait a sec...we aren't playing Gears anymore...

Actually, I really can't see what's wrong with it. Me, Stefkov, Nintendchris, and Linkified had a fun game late last night. I, for one, can't see why some of you really, really want a different game.

I, for one, can't see why some of you really, really want a different game.

Because they have played a lot more than you, therefore the "too much of a good thing" theorum comes into effect. Quite simple really.

I ruined Smash Bros by overplaying it. I played it at my cousin for like 6-8 hours straight (not my choice) and never wanted to play it again.

You could always suggest to him that he fucks off. :blank:

In other news, I'm about to go to the bank to pay in some money, and then I can order those points for the Gears maps!

Oh, wait a sec...we aren't playing Gears anymore...

Actually, I really can't see what's wrong with it. Me, Stefkov, Nintendchris, and Linkified had a fun game late last night. I, for one, can't see why some of you really, really want a different game.

True dat.

I'm not getting a different game, I'm content with Gears. I don't know about the others though, but I'll still play it with you.

Doing Vegas in Co-op with Phee and Caris and its awesome!

Like I was saying last night I'm tired of shooters, anyone wanna start playing PGR3 or Burnout Revenge?

And Fish you forgot to mention I played aswell last night.... *cries*

Like I was saying last night I'm tired of shooters, anyone wanna start playing PGR3 or Burnout Revenge?

And Fish you forgot to mention I played aswell last night.... *cries*

If I see either for a cheap price I might pick them up.

I just got bored of gears, simple as. It's not a particularly deep or complex game, after 3 months of playing it 3-4 times a week im very, very bored of it

Vegas on the other hand is giving me the same 'wow' factor that gears did when i first started playing that :)

I just got bored of gears, simple as. It's not a particularly deep or complex game, after 3 months of playing it 3-4 times a week im very, very bored of it

Vegas on the other hand is giving me the same 'wow' factor that gears did when i first started playing that :)

Same as me. Vegas is giving me that smile Gears used to give me online.

Oh and my dinner's at 8 so if you and Caris wouldn't mind waiting an extra half an hour to let me join in if you're doing co-op at 8. Thanks :)

It seems dinner is now

Because i dont have gears and i suck at FPS.

If you played it every night for about 2 and a half month you would understand.

And can people get this straight, were not buying Vegas to dump Gears just to play aswell.

I never did get into playing Gears online. Just wasn't particularly appealing to me - probably because I was rubbish, though.

We all started off as rubbish players, apart from me, but everyone got better at the game. It's just learning how to blind fire and such.