NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Gamespot are just attention whores.

Thanks to them i have never laughed so hard.

No review could deny me the fact that this will be my favourite game ever possibly, since everyone says its better then OOT.

yep which is why i said what i did about gamespot. i really can't wait till i get it and i can't believe its this close to launch and i haven't ruined it all for myself yet.

i hate the berserker in gears cos it scares me :(

Its looking to be a great time for us 360 owners this Christmas.

apart from gears the only other 360 game i think i really want if Viva Pinata. i have a passing interest in Rainbow Six though but i wouldn't get it till i find it for about 25 quid.

I see plenty of peopel already trying Insane mode, are you lot not doing Casual first?

This game is awesome!

Last night's mulitplayer, i wasnt gonna join it was getting late and i was tired, but i started playing and it was great.

next time ill start talking :p

gamespot is NOT reliable-they gave TP 8.8 :shakehead

And for all you know, that's what it deserved.

They made plenty of points that other reviews have mentioned, the niggles obviously annoyed them enough to warrant lowering the score.

Anyway- GOW has a fantastic multi hasn't it? Anyone up for another match tonight?

Dunno if this has been planned for ages and now is common knowledge.

It's a first to me.

XBOX 360 classics: 24.99 (retail, perhaps less online)

Kameo, Perfect Dark, King Kong and Condemned are the first wave.

Good Christmas presents.. from what I gather Kameo was short and King Kong didn't flow that well. But they were worth their full price.

And for all you know, that's what it deserved.

They made plenty of points that other reviews have mentioned, the niggles obviously annoyed them enough to warrant lowering the score.

Anyway- GOW has a fantastic multi hasn't it? Anyone up for another match tonight?

What time will you be on at 3? I'll join you then, tot much happeneing tommorow so i can stay up late.

I'm working tonight ill be home at about 2.

Gears mulitplayer is great. I love that level with the train passing through the middle, its a bit small but its really cool.

Does anyone know why I cant join or invite someone to play on my friends list but I can play a game from someone in the lobby ?

Does anyone know why I cant join or invite someone to play on my friends list but I can play a game from someone in the lobby ?

dodgey connection on the hosts side? just a guess.

Best thing to listen to whilst playing Gears- heavy metal OR Lights by Scissor Sisters :p :hehe:

i'm well up for a gears 4 on 4 match this evening-hopefully get a chance to play with HoT at last.

If your playing GoW I presume its for ranked matches, so people cant get there friends to let them kill them a zillion times to get their rank up. I have'nt got the game but that could be a reason ala Pro Evo 6.

Yeah i've been unable to connect to Takeo all day.

Anyway I would be up for some 4 vs 4 later on.

Everyone seems to be wanting to play GOW, how about everyone goes on at 8 and we sort something out?

Someone with the best net connection should host.

EDIT maybe we could try a ranked match with the criteria posted, and then just search the game until you find it.

Everyone seems to be wanting to play GOW' date=' how about everyone goes on at 8 and we sort something out?[/quote']

how many people will that be though? shall we try and get 12, 14 or 16?

Someone with the best net connection should host.

agreed!

whose up for 8pm gears then?

how many people will that be though? shall we try and get 12, 14 or 16?

agreed!

whose up for 8pm gears then?

Sounds great, although I'll probably be drunk :|

Sounds great, although I'll probably be drunk :|

Excellent! I demand random drunken abuse from the headset. Well I should be kicking around on Live around then, Im done co-oping for the day so I may pop in just to get shot.

Pfft, I don't trust that review tbh. I got to the part where the reviewer said "Shadow the Hedgehog wisely holsters the guns from his dismal Ratchet & Clank-inspired solo outing" and stopped reading. Shadow does not use guns in this game, did they even play it ffs!? I'm waiting for a more reliable site, like IGN or Gamespot, to post their reviews ...

Even if all these sites hate it I'll prolly still like it anyway.

He's saying Shadow -doesn't- use guns in this game, unlike in Shadow the Hedgehog. Holstered, as in put away.

The new Sonic looks like a shinier Sonic Adventure, and that was hardly the greatest game in the world. Still, might be worth picking up from the bargain bins further down the line — I think paying the RRP will just encourage them to make more.

And now to load up GoW to no doubt have my head stomped repeatedly.

And now to load up GoW to no doubt have my head stomped repeatedly.

Feels good doesn't it? :D

Excellent! I demand random drunken abuse from the headset. Well I should be kicking around on Live around then, Im done co-oping for the day so I may pop in just to get shot.

You betcha!:bouncy:

Gamespot are just attention whores.

Thanks to them i have never laughed so hard.

No review could deny me the fact that this will be my favourite game ever possibly, since everyone says its better then OOT.

I wouldn't it call them ttention whores and if you watched it they do make a good point the music is samples played over a syntheniser. When they could of had an orchestral soundtrack. And everyone except link should have a voice in the game I think definately. The discs on the wii when they have dual layed discs at 13Gb. They could of cancelled the cube game last year and put it though loads more time and make it into a wii title. Not a cube game with wii controls.

I will of course still buy it for the wii.