NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I went into GAME today and Fifa was on the 360 stand, it had a crowd formed around it. I stood in that crowd and all I heard for about 5 minutes was the graphics are mint. nothing aboutt he players movement or anything. Then for a thankful and a funny change one guy behind me, with a few of his friends, says really quite loud.

"I'm gonna be Barcelona when I get on this, fuckin mint"

so yeah......

You spent over 5 minutes watching twats play FIFA?

Shame on you.

You spent over 5 minutes watching twats play FIFA?

Shame on you.

.......well i was looking at the 360 games next to it

That update sounds awesome.

Updated support for new Daylight Savings changes coming in 2007.

??

Is this that we wont be putting our clocks back or forward next year?

Does the 360 do it automatically anyway ive forgotten to check everytime i go on.

When's this Halo faceplate out? I want that new Halo theme on the Marketplace but refuse to pay 150 points if you get it free with the plate.

Cool, but I want more Xbox support. I want Far Cry Instincts (I have it) and BiA 1&2! I need BiA splitscreen play! Especially now 3 has been delayed to after march, along with Assassin's Creed...

Has anyone done the Hitman missions on Saints Row? They are very annoying as the people never show up where they are supposed to.

I've done those missions and yeah they are quite annoying. Some of the hits are no where near where the map says they are. And some only come out at a certain time.

This guide http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/saints_row_hitman.txt helps alot.

Let me know how it goes and if you need anymore assistance.

Avoid CoD3!

It is misleading!

CoD 2 was made by Infinity Ward the creators of Call of Duty.

CoD3 is being made by Treyach, who made Call of Duty 2 Big Red One, and they have recently incorporated Grey Matter, who made CoD United Offensive, the CoD expansion pack.

Basicly, don't expect CoD3 to be anywhere near as good as CoD2 or CoD was.

Oh and finally, someone else who sees the truth!!

Oh and finally, someone else who sees the truth!!

I've been saying that for a while :p

my general rule of thumb is avoid whatever the official mag says :P

Loved every second, considering i've never liked a Splinter Cell before.

What was so different about this one? Because I've never been a massive fan although I do like the idea of it.

When's this Halo faceplate out? I want that new Halo theme on the Marketplace but refuse to pay 150 points if you get it free with the plate.

December, perhaps.

Gears of War is looking to be the next — and last — 360 game I buy this year. Guess I'll try and get into Double Agent's multiplayer in the meantime, although I've already come across numerous quitters which is somewhat ruining it.

I love DA's multi but the quitters do suck.

My games/accessories i've decided to get:

Need For Speed Carbon (Sorry, i'm a NFS whore...)

Gears of War (collectors edition)

Sonic the Hedgehog

XBOX Live Vision Camera

Wireless headset

I love DA's multi but the quitters do suck.

My games/accessories i've decided to get:

Need For Speed Carbon (Sorry, i'm a NFS whore...)

Gears of War (collectors edition)

Sonic the Hedgehog

XBOX Live Vision Camera

Wireless headset

Yeah! Another Sonic buyer! :grin: *High fives Jordan.*

Methinks I'll be getting the CE of GoW too. Those are the last 2 games I'll get for my 360 this year, unless I get some for Christmas. Methinks I'll trade in Battlefield 2 and Tomb Raider as well (as I never play them.)

Yeah! Another Sonic buyer! :grin: *High fives Jordan.*

What can I say? I'm some what of a Sonic fanboy also i'll probably pick up Ninety Nine Nights if I can pick it up cheap.

What can I say? I'm some what of a Sonic fanboy also i'll probably pick up Ninety Nine Nights if I can pick it up cheap.

Ditto on the Sonic fanboyness. I mean, Heroes was kinda crap, Shadow was wierd and Riders sucked... but Sonic 2006 is shaping up to be the Sonic game I've been waiting for since SA2.

Apparently fusion frenzy is coming out on the 24th November.

I might get sonic as long as it gets over a 7.5 on gamespot. And then we have the fact that eragon looks quite pretty as well

Has anyone done the Hitman missions on Saints Row? They are very annoying as the people never show up where they are supposed to.

the hitman missions feel so unfishied. >_< I only did one of them and then gave up.

Only 2 360 games appeal to me from now to xmas: Gears of War & Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 but I dunno wether I should save £20 and go witht he PS2 version, advice?

But then I guess that is all the games I will need on my 360 as in 10 days time I will be getting at least 1 new game a week for the next 2 months + Wii which is only 40-odd days away :o

All right my 360 is confirmed it's not going to work unless i

A. Pull it apart and do the crazy thing with heat guns or

B. Send it to Microsoft.

I'm not a 360 tech guy so how would i get a hold of Microsoft and have them fix my 360 the error code is 0102 if that matters.

I'm getting Carbon tomorrow hopefully. GAME posted it today! :D

Also got COD3, GEARS LE, SONIC on preorder as well. Might add Tony Hawk and maybe Rainbow Six to that list as well.

The only essentials I have in my list are Gears of War because of the wii and twilight princess. But if i have any unlikely spare cash : Call of Duty 3, FEAR, Rainbow Six: Vegas, PSU, Viva Pinata and Medal of Honor: Airborne lolz:kiss: