NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I remember what i needed to ask.

If I were to delete the content of Lara Croft, my saved files and such, off my HDD, will I lose my Gamerpoints? Will I lose what achievements I got for it?

Or will it save it?

Ive just had a feeling i answered my own question but could someone clarify, I might sell it.

You'll still have the gamerpoints.

You'll still have the gamerpoints.

yeah cool, i just had a feeling beore when typing it, that its actually saved on my account, so it cant really go anywhere, then i thought that the saved games are on my HDD, so if i were to play it again then hmmmmm woul i get the achievements again?

Back from the wilderness that is Northumberland. I have withdrawl symptoms from technology. I'm gonna catch up on the weeks happenings :kiss:

Right I caught mortal combat, tony hawk and rainbow six demo, and a load of waddle about RES and FIFA which reading the latest OXm confimed the shittyness of PES. It says they wouldnt be surprised if people preferred fifa to pes this time.

Was gona buy fifa anyways so I did, and I am yet to try... but I will....

EDIT Ive tried downloading the Rainbow Six demo, after a minute of downloading it says it cant download it , why?

Right I caught mortal combat, tony hawk and rainbow six demo, and a load of waddle about RES and FIFA which reading the latest OXm confimed the shittyness of PES. It says they wouldnt be surprised if people preferred fifa to pes this time.

:(

I really like PES though....

I really enjoy this years PES but to me it seems like Konami dont care about 360 owner because sooo much is missing from this version. The only improvement i can see is a slight improvement in gameplay. The AI is better and it is much harder so score. The game take into account loads of factors like whether your player is off balance and the speed at which he is running at. This makes shooting really difficult but also rewarding. So far online seems really poor to me. I cant seem to join anygame. It just doesnt seem NextGen to me..

So far online seems really poor to me. I cant seem to join anygame. It just doesnt seem NextGen to me..

I must say QFT. I've been sat here for about 15 minutes, on custom match, trying to join one, and it keeps saying the room is no longer available.

this is getting annoying, also some guy added me, Bantsy, anyone here know this guy/is this guy?

Thinking of picking up a premium 360 sometime this month, could you guys recommend me one or two games to pick up. Cheers.

Thinking of picking up a premium 360 sometime this month, could you guys recommend me one or two games to pick up. Cheers.

Saints Row and Oblivion. Gotta get them.

Saints Row and Oblivion. Gotta get them.

dunno about Saints Row but Oblivion hell yeah. I need to go back and play that.

Also GRAW is a good option to get. Great single player.

and Dead Rising for a bit of fun

I was thinking maybe Ghost Recon, I loved the original, haven't played any since then. Anyone played that?

I was thinking maybe Ghost Recon, I loved the original, haven't played any since then. Anyone played that?

I have GRAW, its great. Ive yet to do the co-op.......:(

The missions I thought were hard, it took me ages to do it all. However it didnt finish as i thought it would, it didnt seem satisfying enough.

The missions are long and I think i died at least twice on each level.

Mulitplayer is great aswell.

Does anyone know how long the extended warranty's for 360's are from game and how much they cost?

I have GRAW, its great. Ive yet to do the co-op.......:(

I still need to do 1-3 therfore complete chapter 1.:shakehead

I still need to do 1-3 therfore complete chapter 1.:shakehead

you dont like it?

Can you do the co-op without friends? sure it would be more fun, but can you just find a random player online and do it with them?

Can anyone remember what the xbox 360 launch was like with eBay selling's? I'm thinking about trying the same with PS3 but i want to make sure the market is similar here.

eBay went mad up until xmas, then it died down slowly, and ppl started getting less than what they bought them for.

You should definitely get Project Gotham Racing 3, it's fantastic, Oblivion is also great (can be a bit annoying), Kameo was the first game I played on 360 and is also really good (although has a number of pad smashing moments), and probably Dead Rising, because although I'm still to properly get into it I think it's a game that deserves to be given a chance by everyone.

I'm just about to get stuck into GRAW, although it seems like the other GR games so if you liked them then I would have thought you'd like this.

You can get Condemned for £20 from Gameplay

Bargin for a great game

WHAT THE HELL.

I have 4 controllers, I now have 5 battery's and 2 charge cables.

At first I also had 4 charge cable's but I lost 3 of them during the move. They're probably still around here somewhere. Anyway, I live on one charge cable for a while, then one day it stops working. I'm like ok that's reasonable because it does look a little beat up. I can't find the other cable so i buy a new one. Had to buy a new battery with it. :( I try the new cable, still nothing. WHAT THE HELL. I try it plugged in the 360, nothing, i try it with 4 different controllers, nothing, I try it with all my battery's in 16 different combinations. nothing. Then I try it with a few controllers and batterys in my PC USB and it still doesn't work.

Someone explain this too me.

I'm just about to get stuck into GRAW, although it seems like the other GR games so if you liked them then I would have thought you'd like this.

OK, just played GRAW and it's fecking fantastic. It's insanely hard/I'm shit at it, but it's such a fucking cool game. So glad I took a chance on it. Took me numerous attempts to complete the first proper mission lol, but got there in the end.

OK, just played GRAW and it's fecking fantastic. It's insanely hard/I'm shit at it, but it's such a fucking cool game. So glad I took a chance on it. Took me numerous attempts to complete the first proper mission lol, but got there in the end.

meh, i didnt like it, Rainbow Six seems less dull and more colourfull/darker if that makes sesne lol

shit i better get working on my Gamerscore-your getting close to me again!!! lol

meh, i didnt like it, Rainbow Six seems less dull and more colourfull/darker if that makes sesne lol

shit i better get working on my Gamerscore-your getting close to me again!!! lol

Yep lol, although I can't be bothered doing crap stuff for points anymore, so if I over take ya it'll be because I actually wanted to play the game.

I'm having major troubles joining games on Pro Ev's Ranked matches. I can't seem to join via quick, custom or create matches.

Dead or Alive 4 makes me want to cry... Are there any other beat em ups coming out anytime soon on 360? I absolutley love Soul Calibur and Dead or Alive is too hard for me :-(