NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Just checked my Gameplay account and Pro Evo 6 is gettin picked and shipped today :D hopefully get it tomorrow

Fifa isnt tho :sad: Just have to wait till thur for fifa

Your order is currently being picked and packed.

wow, seriously that is quick. I only ordered it yesterday!

Im very happy with games (word), i might buy from them again sometime.

downloaded and played the Rainbow 6 demo, omg. Looks just as good as GRAW. I will probably get it, havnt fully played it, i just checked it out, but i will play more tonight. I've yet to finish GRAW on hard yet. Ive not even started it.

If thats seriously how it looks thendamn!

I can't wait to get my face on the game.

no its not..to me it seemed like a updated box version of tetris

got a box in post today to ship my broken 360 in :) (brought a box from post office for nothing...may come in handy some day thou) so im one step closer to getting 360 fixed at least.

as for fav game so far on 360 mine is test drive unlimited i loved that game to bits :D very glad i brought it

no its not..to me it seemed like a updated box version of tetris

got a box in post today to ship my broken 360 in :) (brought a box from post office for nothing...may come in handy some day thou) so im one step closer to getting 360 fixed at least.

as for fav game so far on 360 mine is test drive unlimited i loved that game to bits :D very glad i brought it

on the back of your 360 box was there a logo for fifa and addidas on ?

I'm not that keen onwhat i played of lumines. I may have more of a go later sometime this week.

The Rainbow 6 demo, has me amazed. I'm definetly getting it. Id this the one where you can map your face onto it?

Also:

Your order has been dispatched on: 24/10/2006 18:30:39

Seriously I <3 GAME website.

First class should be here tommorow?

Mine has been despatched today but I believe its second class delivery at GAME so It probs arrive thursday, but hey lets hope it tomorrow.

I'm not that keen onwhat i played of lumines. I may have more of a go later sometime this week.

The Rainbow 6 demo, has me amazed. I'm definetly getting it. Id this the one where you can map your face onto it?

Also:

Your order has been dispatched on: 24/10/2006 18:30:39

Seriously I <3 GAME website.

First class should be here tommorow?

I got the same email for my FIFA 07 and PES 6... so hopefully they'll be here tomorrow morning :laughing:

been playing a bit of the new Splinter Cell and it's pretty damn good so far :)

oh and the graphics on the R6 demo are just amazing :)

R6V is damn cool, and as for Tony Hawk's project 8, well...I spent an hour playing around with the "Nail a Trick" thing.

I don't like R6V, not really into those kinds of games. Can't wait to play Gears of War though, that looks fucking cool. Going to buy Sonic aswell. I don't know why. I loathed the demo. Might cancel the pre order actually...

Can't wait for Alan Wake! And Viva Pinata looks interesting. As lame as Billy Hatcher, but hopefully it'll be a laugh. Quite a few considering the Wii's also out soon.

R6V is damn cool, and as for Tony Hawk's project 8, well...I spent an hour playing around with the "Nail a Trick" thing.

QFT

Damn 360 Is "stealing" all my money >_<

My mate walked into G-Force in Glasgow today (Tuesday) and they were selling Pro Ev 6 already.

G-Force is a excellent store, I'm slow but I guess your avatar also means the M8 as in the motorway past Glasgow Airport and to Glasgow.

I'm dissapointed about the hair in DOA : Xtreme 2 but then that isn't what the game is about...

Thats no suprise. It was pretty obvious if you finished the game.

I wanna see Locations on earth + Earth weapons.

Thats no suprise. It was pretty obvious if you finished the game.

I wanna see Locations on earth + Earth weapons.

hopefully, it will not become vapor ware alaa DK forever

Yeah the G-Force in Glasgow is pretty awesome, hopefully I will be able to pick up the america copy of FFIII there for a reasonable amount of cash.

what game are you getting Stefkov?
I would imagine PES6

Yup, it was sent last night at half 6, but i was working out this morning, that the post office picks up stuff at 5 or something. I'm not sure though. So i was doubting seeing it in the post this morning.

I havnt seen it, so hopefully tommorow morning will be a nice pro evo morning, apart from damn.................I hate thursdays. First Im working i the morning, then i got a hospital apointement. This always happens to me!

Now to work on college sketchbooks, did nothing yesterday, played on cube and 360 all day.

the-magicbox - Burnout 5 - new info.

Criterion revealed some new tidbits on Burnout 5 for PS3 and Xbox 360, the game will be released in Spring 2007:

* There will be more than 80 courses, and no more than 12 from the previous works.

* Each course will be open ended, players can drive anywhere

* The vehicles can be split into 2 parts after a hard crash

* The game will have multiplayer online matches

* The PS3 version will support motion sensitivity in Sixaxis controller

a Gears Of War video on marketplace. A cinema one, which was made in game only. I quickly scanned it, downlaoding it now though. After those bouncy DOAX2 trailers though.....hehe...hehe

I've preordered Smackdown vs Raw 07, might get another game just don't know yet.

Oh damn this all I need to purchase magical starsign