NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Sorry n00b question - how do I put my Gamerscore as my sig (and what site do I get my Gamerscore from?)

Here's one (well, two actually):

• GRAW2 before the end of March '07:blank:
  • Assassins' Creed and BiA Hell's Highway pushed back to after March '07:sad:

On the bright side, it gives me a bit more cash in hand as I was planning to get those two...

Looks like FEAR and RSV for me, after christmas then...

They'll be cheaper then:wink:

Link

Here's one (well, two actually):

• GRAW2 before the end of March '07:blank:
  • Assassins' Creed and BiA Hell's Highway pushed back to after March '07:sad:

On the bright side, it gives me a bit more cash in hand as I was planning to get those two...

Looks like FEAR and RSV for me, after christmas then...

They'll be cheaper then:wink:

Link

yeah saw them on in, GRAW 2, i cant wait really.

Pro Evo is awesome! Just played a couple of matches. And those couple of matches has me deleted the fifa demo. I cant wait to have some mulitplayer on that.

mfergy from what you have played so far what game would you say is better from Fifa 07 and Pro evo 6? Is the online fine on both and not laggy?

Thanks

Well I think FIFA is much better, No lags online with FIFA, havnt played online with PROEVO 6 yet but FIFA is far the better game up to now after a few games on both

Pro Evo is awesome! Just played a couple of matches. And those couple of matches has me deleted the fifa demo. I cant wait to have some mulitplayer on that.

Meh. I might get it for christams, but I want a demo...

Well I think FIFA is much better, No lags online with FIFA, havnt played online with PROEVO 6 yet but FIFA is far the better game up to now after a few games on both

Ok thanks for that, thats good to know. Ill probably get both eventually just wondering which to get first. Thanks again

Sorry n00b question - how do I put my Gamerscore as my sig (and what site do I get my Gamerscore from?)

Put this in your sig

[xGAMERTAG]JB Whiting[/xGAMERTAG]

but take out the two x's

or you can try mygamercard for different sigs.

I remeber play GRAW with you.

That was a good night :D

I agree with what he said... I've been trying to play pro evo online but theres no other players available lol

Ok thanks for that, thats good to know. Ill probably get both eventually just wondering which to get first. Thanks again

Put this in your sig

[xGAMERTAG]JB Whiting[/xGAMERTAG]

but take out the two x's

or you can try mygamercard for different sigs.

Ahh excellent thanks for your help that worked! :yay:

Yeah I remember you Caris, that was a fun few rounds, just let me know when you want to play again. :awesome:

Anyone interested in R6 Vegas? I played the demo and was pleasantly surprised, I will most probably be picking it up.

:cry: I can't find any games I like. PGR3 is the only one I'm enjoying right now nd I want to trade in a lot of them to buy a new one tomorrow but I don't like any of them.

Anyone got Tiger Woods 07? How good is that? What about Test Drive? Downloading the demos of both right now, taking ages!

I got tiger woods demo, i like golf, and i like the demo, but i wont buy the full game. I ust dont want to play a realistic golf video game, mario golf adds something exra, tiger woods realism is alright, not my cup of tea.

So anyone want to play a match of PES tonight? I've got quite a bit of homework to do, so anyone want to play at 8/9?

Loving Tiger Woods. If you like golf and lots of customization stuff, get it.

3ba1a316d435c5c6b63fe3ce84240eff.jpg5bb573b9130bb0df8f45be7b13c3083e.jpg

BASTARDS!!!!!!!

i want it nooooooooowwww!!!

give me 2 years and i'll be able to buy some japanese games and understand what the fuck is happening-god bless uni- got a japanese reading exam in 2 weeks time, wish me luck! :D

BASTARDS!!!!!!!

i want it nooooooooowwww!!!

give me 2 years and i'll be able to buy some japanese games and understand what the fuck is happening-god bless uni- got a japanese reading exam in 2 weeks time, wish me luck! :D

I can understand some kanji proper japanese to difficult for me

Is Splinter Cell a hard game? How does it compare to the other games in the series? Because I was never that good at them but to be honest I never played a massive amount of them.

I'm trading in some games tomorrow and want something to replace them. There's quite a lot out in a few weeks but I'm too stupid and impatient to save the cash.

I don't see the point in learning Japanese. Everything in Japanese worth reading is usually translated by someone into English.

Is Splinter Cell a hard game? How does it compare to the other games in the series? Because I was never that good at them but to be honest I never played a massive amount of them.

I'm trading in some games tomorrow and want something to replace them. There's quite a lot out in a few weeks but I'm too stupid and impatient to save the cash.

Love the new spilnter cell but It's a bit hard. It's not ridiculously hard. And it only makes the game better IMO. You have to be on allert.

I don't see the point in learning Japanese. Everything in Japanese worth reading is usually translated by someone into English.

I'm doing a Biology with Japanese degree, cos its fun and i get to work there for a year and probably will end up living over there once I'm done with my education and stuff over here, the Japanese invest a lot in biological research so its a sound plan in my mind at the moment.

oooo Rainbow Six demo was surprisingly enjoyable! if it weren't for GoW coming out in a couple weeks i may had to have got it. 3 WEEKS TO GO :D:yay::D

Love the new spilnter cell but It's a bit hard. It's not ridiculously hard. And it only makes the game better IMO. You have to be on allert.

I'm tempted to trade in for it. Will probably regret it but I'll get back the cash on ebay anyway.

I remember what i needed to ask.

If I were to delete the content of Lara Croft, my saved files and such, off my HDD, will I lose my Gamerpoints? Will I lose what achievements I got for it?

Or will it save it?

Ive just had a feeling i answered my own question but could someone clarify, I might sell it.