NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Lost Planet is looking as good as GoW. I might get it, however i need to play the demo again, i wasnt sold on it.

GowW out in 2 weeks. Need to get some money to get that. Is the Tin/special edition case one worth the extra money?

Also I was in GAME and if you pre-order Rainbow 6 ith them you get a free poker set....im tempted.

I thought Componant was better than VGA... So i thought cable 1 would be your choice but for sound cable 3 is definitely the choice if you tv supports Fiber Optic Audio. I myself was going to buy "Cable 3" but to spendy since I already have HD cords i just wanted the better sound but decided not to get it right now.

Component is better than VGA. Its capable of much better colour and contrast.

If you have the option, go component seriously.

Thx alot iv decided to get this cable Here

Just ordered it

Bad choice.

should of gone official.

Monster Cables are officially licensed by Microsoft® and certified by THX™ for the ultimate Xbox 360 audio/video performance

All of Monster's stuff is renowned, everything I have read has all been good

Also, NFS: Carbon = very short... but quite good!

Boss battles and Drift FTL!

Other than that a enjoyable game.

At the moment I'm playing Black again <3

Black + 50" HDTV + 5.1 Surrond = Erection

^^

I Hope criterion is working on Black 2 now.

I would rather have Black 2 than Burnout5. [DON'T HURT ME]

i want carbon, anyone whos got it, and has finished it, and woul dbe up for a trade. Check out my sale thread in my sig.

I didnt realise you were from US of A.

lol that was random

and those Call of Duty 3 Pics are pretty amazing.

thank god that call of duty 3 is getting good press, everyone thought it was gonna be crap. I love call of duty

Think I'm gonna go buy myself a brand spanking new 360 tomorrow. :)

On a similar note, I want to trade my 360 in for a brand spanking new one tomor— well, soon.

I recently got a HDTV, and since I've been running games on it my 360 has been crashing an awful lot. I got it last December so I was surprised it hadn't broken yet, but I'd rather try and swap it now then wait for it to fall over completely upon the release of GoW.

Anyone know how good GAME are at swapping shaky 360s? I'd rather just swap it in-store rather than go through the hassle of tackling Microsoft's overseas call centres and waiting on it being 'repaired'.

Anyone know how good GAME are at swapping shaky 360s? I'd rather just swap it in-store rather than go through the hassle of tackling Microsoft's overseas call centres and waiting on it being 'repaired'.

Depends if you got the receipt, if the fault is obvious (as it will be checked). If all is okay they should do it, but some people are mooks.

Kinda related. My friend whose the deputy manager of a branch was telling me someone came in and their 360 had burnt their copy of Fifa 07 and had contacted Microsoft and said they could only exchange it for Perfect Dark, Kameo, PGR3, Moto GP and something as equally old. How stupid is that?

Microsoft has announced that this Wednesday's Xbox Live Arcade release will be Konami's classic shooter Contra, and it will cost 400 Microsoft points.

It'll be available to download from 8am GMT, as usual, and as well as the original single-player game there's eight levels of co-op to play over Live or on the same console.

Plus there'll be all the usual leaderboards, not to mention achievements to unlock, and a trial version for those of you who need some convincing.

Expect a review of that later in the week then, and don't forget that the 360 now includes an option to automagically download new Live Arcade trial versions when they're released - handy if you're forgetful.

Looking forward to this one.