NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Microsoft Game Studios and Bizarre Creations today announced the Style Pack for “Project Gotham Racing 3” is now available for download on Xbox Live Marketplace.

Featured in the pack are 12 new dream cars from the world’s leading manufacturers, including BMW, Ferrari, and Mercedes-Benz. The RUF R.K. Spyder 3.8 is available as a free download, while the complete car pack can be purchased for 400 Microsoft Points. Individual cars can also be downloaded a la carte for 60 Microsoft Points each.

The following new cars are available for download as part of the Style Pack:

BMW M6 (2006)

BMW Z8 (2001)

BMW M3 CSL (2003)

BMW MINI COOPER S (2005)

Gumpert Apollo Coupe 4.2 V8 (2005)

2005 Chrysler® Firepower Concept

Ferrari 365 GTB4 "Daytona" (1968)

Ferrari F430 Challenge (2006)

Mercedes CLK DTM AMG (C209)

Pagani Zonda F (2005)

RUF R.K. Spyder 3.8 (2006)

Vanwall GPR V12 (2006)

The new pack also features Photo Mode Integration, allowing players to upload their best moments online. The pack also includes exciting new mini-games such as “Free Roam Points,” “Team Free Roam Points,” and “Cat and Mouse.”

“Project Gotham Racing 3” is developed by Bizarre Creations Ltd. Bizarre Creations is a long-established independent games developer, based in Liverpool, England. Bizarre is focused on producing high-quality, playable games that make the most of the advanced technology for which they are designed. Bizarre Creations can be found on the Web at http://www.bizarrecreations.com.

- ends -

Microsoft Game Studios and Bizarre Creations today announced the Style Pack for “Project Gotham Racing 3” is now available for download on Xbox Live Marketplace.

Featured in the pack are 12 new dream cars from the world’s leading manufacturers, including BMW, Ferrari, and Mercedes-Benz. The RUF R.K. Spyder 3.8 is available as a free download, while the complete car pack can be purchased for 400 Microsoft Points. Individual cars can also be downloaded a la carte for 60 Microsoft Points each.

The following new cars are available for download as part of the Style Pack:

BMW M6 (2006)

BMW Z8 (2001)

BMW M3 CSL (2003)

BMW MINI COOPER S (2005)

Gumpert Apollo Coupe 4.2 V8 (2005)

2005 Chrysler® Firepower Concept

Ferrari 365 GTB4 "Daytona" (1968)

Ferrari F430 Challenge (2006)

Mercedes CLK DTM AMG (C209)

Pagani Zonda F (2005)

RUF R.K. Spyder 3.8 (2006)

Vanwall GPR V12 (2006)

The new pack also features Photo Mode Integration, allowing players to upload their best moments online. The pack also includes exciting new mini-games such as “Free Roam Points,” “Team Free Roam Points,” and “Cat and Mouse.”

“Project Gotham Racing 3” is developed by Bizarre Creations Ltd. Bizarre Creations is a long-established independent games developer, based in Liverpool, England. Bizarre is focused on producing high-quality, playable games that make the most of the advanced technology for which they are designed. Bizarre Creations can be found on the Web at http://www.bizarrecreations.com.

- ends -

That's been up for at least a week, it was there last week when I was redownloading all my downloads on to my latest 360.

Lies Rokhed, that was the speed pack. Its been out ages.

The new one is the style pack, and its not out yet.

That's what it does.

Is the little light on the connector on, if so then it's working.

Nope, there's no red LED when I plug in the P&C kit and the ring of light on the controller continues to spin even once it's plugged in.

Nope, there's no red LED when I plug in the P&C kit and the ring of light on the controller continues to spin even once it's plugged in.

Definitely buggered then, just get on to MS, or wherever you bought it from and get it replaced.

need to get PGR3, need a driving game.

I had the red lights of doom earlier, thankfully it was only a plug in the back wasnt in properly.

I literally shat myself.....twice

I had the red lights of doom earlier, thankfully it was only a plug in the back wasnt in properly.

I literally shat myself.....twice

Maybe next time you should turn the power off before you start fiddling with the plugs. Play it safe, kids!

So, where's all the fucking arcade games?
Calm down, you shit! Official PR from Microsoft:

Today, Xbox Live unveils Xbox Live Arcade Wednesdays, a new program that will provide a regular launch schedule of new Xbox Live Arcade games for gamers worldwide. Starting today, Xbox Live Arcade games will now go live worldwide on Wednesdays at 0800 GMT (Midnight Pacific) – hitting gamers around the world all on the same day.

Xbox Live Arcade Wednesdays kicks off with a blockbuster summer schedule of eagerly anticipated retro titles. Gamers looking for a blast from the past can download 'Frogger' – the beloved Konami classic arcade title – today on Xbox Live Arcade. Other Xbox Live Arcade Wednesdays titles debuting in the coming weeks include 'Cloning Clyde', 'Street Fighter II' Hyper Fighting,' 'Galaga' and 'Pac-Man.' To date, Xbox 360 gamers have downloaded more than 5 million Xbox Live Arcade games and the release schedule sizzles all summer long, with the following titles arriving on Xbox Live Arcade:

Ø July 12 – Frogger

Ø July 19 – Cloning Clyde

Ø July 26 – Galaga

Ø August 2 – Street Fighter II' Hyper Fighting

Ø August 9 – Pac-Man

If you can't be arsed to read that, there will be a new arcade game every Wednesday at 8am during the summer, starting tomorrow with Frogger.

Rejoice.

Frogger FTW!!! I loved that game so much.

Also those who have PGR3 the final Achievements have been announced which will make it upto 1000 points.

Me and CVD were trying to get a game of cat and mouse going at like 2:30am. It never materialised... but we did get achievements for cone challenge.

Ø July 12 – Frogger

Ø July 19 – Cloning Clyde

Ø July 26 – Galaga

Ø August 2 – Street Fighter II' Hyper Fighting

Ø August 9 – Pac-Man

Cant wait, will be all apart from cloning clyde, doesnt look that good

*EDIT*

Frogger is going to be 400 points, thats about £4 so its a good price, hope the other games are the same price aswell

I'm back, and I have my xbox 360! I'm not on live yet, the ethernet cable ain't long enough.:( It's really fucking skanky the way you have to pay for patches...

i gots me a 360 yesterday :D

my mom just came into my room and allowed me to go 350 quid into my student overdraft to get it :D:D:D

i got the 360, wireless adapter and GR:AW and Oblivion. i can exchange GR:AW for any other new game in the next 6 days soo any suggestions? should i keep GR:AW? or should i get rid of it in exchange for BFME 2 or some other game?

damn it i have zero gamer points!!! right now time to get down to some serious oblivion methinks :D

street fighter 2 looks good i just cant wait for lumines live though in terms of live arcade.

Ah crap The fish is already used as a gamertag...

EDIT: ok I'm using Fishulator

:D

I already have CoD2 on the PC, but I'm getting the demo, and if the graphics are a major inprovement, and it is easy enough to play compared to with a mouse, I'll probably buy it on the cheap.

The live games I have are PGR3, PDZ, and a GR:AW mp demo from OXM.

Anyone up for a game of halo2?

You should get Call of Duty 2 Fish, and TakeoMiyazaki online is incredibly fun and Fish once you get your xbl working tell me so i can add you...

Frogger is awesome! Just like I remember it ah good times. How th ehell do you get a Cat and Mouse game going on PGR3? Me and my mate tried but it doesnt work, do you need lots of players or something?

EDIT: Just went on the xbox forums and it says you need at least 4 people for Cat and Mouse. Also Marsh if your free at the weekend I will help you get some more of your Outfit Achievements.

EDIT 2: My Lord of the Rings just arrived from Gameplay. This and Frogger on the same day, somebody up there likes me.